HAPPY EASTER!

mister_moocky

Tommorrow we celibrate the easter bunny hatching Jesus (or something like that?) by eating chocolate eggs which may or may not have been grown with slave labour.

I hope you're ready for the celibrations!!

EASTER.png

Wait, what?

This is not intended to make you feel guilty

It's just about easter

quit

I'll admit the picture made me laugh a little.

Edit: Wtf? How the hell did he say the same thing as me?

Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

This reminded me of something that happend in class a while ago. Don't know hy :lol: But I feel like posting it.

We were talking about Mary Mandolin, and how she was accused of being a prostitude. A [stupid] girl asked if we meant Jesus's mother. Basically, she called the Virgin Mary a prostitude.

Jesus? The Easter Bunny? Eggs? How can tomorrow get any better?

Oh, if it would just pass so I could go to school and have something to do. Yeah, that's pretty good.

Happy Easter people.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Happy Easter, everyone! :D

I'm going to go spend money that I would otherwise spend on the hungry on Easter Hallmark cards and send it to those adorable Ethiopian kids! ::'

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Happy day of ?ostre! The Spring Equinox has passed! May the god of sun be favourable to us this year. Let us celebrate with pagan symbols of fertility such as eggs.

Oh, and Jesus appearently resurrected. Good for him.

Yeah, it's an absurdly pagan Christian holiday, but at least we get to feed tourists [cabbage] for one day. \'Psst, don't tell anybody that I told you what "mämmi" really is.

Rao.png

Yay, Easter! Today I watched the Lord of The Rings trilogy, and bought some stuff on eBay.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Yay for Easter n' stuff. Woke up at 5:15 for some sunrise church service that we had to read in. After my friend read the wrong section for about 20 seconds, somebody pointed it out to him, and he announced "Aww whoops my bad" and laughed. Was funny.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I'll admit the picture made me laugh a little.

Edit: Wtf? How the hell did he say the same thing as me?

Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government.

Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ. :lol:

I spent the last two days cleaning my house because my mother is coming for dinner tonight. Yes, my house was that much of a mess. I'm a single guy who lives alone. Martha Stewart I ain't.

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...