Fishing help?

Ax600

If you know the exp/hr, then you know the gp/hr. Just check the price of monkfish (median 330 as of this post), and you see that 30k-40k exp/hr = 82.5k-110.0k gp/hr.

I was going from supposed memory. Guess I got confused or something. Doesn't really matter now though.

thank you for the calculations, but I heard there's a few quests before swan song. am i correct? and if i am can you send me a link to quest walkthrough?

Dude, just use the Tip.It guides on the main site.

If you know the exp/hr, then you know the gp/hr. Just check the price of monkfish (median 330 as of this post), and you see that 30k-40k exp/hr = 82.5k-110.0k gp/hr.

I was going from supposed memory. Guess I got confused or something. Doesn't really matter now though.

thank you for the calculations, but I heard there's a few quests before swan song. am i correct? and if i am can you send me a link to quest walkthrough?

Dude, just use the Tip.It guides on the main site.

idk all the quests i need to do to do swan song

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=138

The Quest guide above tells you all the quests needed for Swan song. The Tip.It quest page gives guides for all quests, very helpful! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I reccomend monkfish highly, I've been using them since I got 62 fishing. Also, if he wants the requirements to the quest, the easiest way ever is to click on it, in the in-game quest list. No need to go to offsite links, or google :|

Plus, the quest is easy and the rewards well worth it. (The boss was a joke, at least he was to me)

Edit: Shouldn't be hard for you either, I did it at exactly the same combat as you.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Okay as a level 90 fisher, I'm going to give u a warning.

FISHING IS BAD MONEY.

Honestly. I can get about 120 sharks an hour. That is like 110k an hour. Fishing is only good if you have something to do with it like reading a book. If you had a book assignment to do, Fishing is the way to go. Fishing is the only skill you can multi task with. That's why it is favored. If you are going to be playing PURE RUNESCAPE and doing nothing else, I suggest you find an alternative.

On topic: Monks are good exp but not the best. If you want a route that gives money and xp, I suggest monks. If you want pure XP and then fish sharks at around level 85, I suggest you go to Shilo Village and powerfish trout there. It is a very fast method, but there is hardly any money being made.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

ok i have 12 farming, just completed creature of frankenstein. whats the best way to get 25 farming fast

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

ok i have 12 farming, just completed creature of frankenstein. whats the best way to get 25 farming fast

I suggest allotments. If you want, you can do hops, but I don't recommend it. I got to level 40 farming fine without hops. You might as well do tomatoes until 25. Do chain farming. If you don't know what that is, it's planting in a spot, teleporting to the next allotment patch, and etc. And remember:

-ALWAYS use SUPERCOMPOST. This reduces the chance of the patches dying and succumbing to disease and increases your load(haha) by 3-6? Somewhere around there, but hey, it's more exp for each seed for you. If you want to make your own, go to a charter ship and buy pineapples. I think when you stuff one compost bin with 15? pineapples(sorry I haven't made Supercompost in a while) you can get supercompost. Or just buy 'em off the G.E. They aren't that expensive.

-Don't buy expensive seeds.

-Plant the flower's that protect your allotment.

-Try to do farming while doing something else like fishing or woodcutting. It will make you some money(in this case, while you wait), but when you get a higher level and you can plant things such as ranarrs, fishing or woodcutting will help improve your money/hr. And when you are doing herbs, remember,

ALWAYS USE SUPERCOMPOST

It will save you 'lots of money in the long run and reduce the chance of losing your yield. It will also give you a bigger yield.

Good luck!

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

ok i (finally) got it. all i have to do now is garden, and one other quest + get 101 qp

so im looking in the clear

anyway, lets start talking about after lvl 85 fishing so they dont lock this thread

dude, if you keep following me, Ill google your damn IP and find you...

If you really could find people based on their IP you are wasting your time with this game.

Seeing as how the coppers need a court order to get that info.

Fools_Taco.png

the cops do it legally

the cops do it legally

You have no clue what you are talking about. You cant get someones address from their IP. You can get the last path they took to get to you, but you are going to have to have someone at their ISP GIVE you that information. And i know they dont hand out that info to punks from tip.it forums.

When you act like an internet tough guy you come accross as the biggest wuss.

Deal with it.

Fools_Taco.png

Ugh noobs :P

I know I only have 83 fishing but I consider myself a master at it :P

Get 78 fishing from lobsters and then go sharks all the way from there... You'll love the income :lol:

Your arrogance is astounding, since your dead wrong. You experienced fisher, you.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

• 3 weeks later...

I think the fishing guide needs to be redone in terms of suggestions and exp training. There are a lot of new stuff that has just been tacked into place.

Among the things I think should be included is exp/hour comparisons for:

Shilo fly fishing

monk fishing

shark fishing

tuna/swordfish fishing

barbarian-hand tuna/swordfish fishing

barbarian-pole bait fishing

effects of FOG gloves on swordfish and shark exp

Tips on getting the most out of brawler gloves and SC items could be more thoroughly looked at as well.

guldina.png

I think the fishing guide needs to be redone in terms of suggestions and exp training. There are a lot of new stuff that has just been tacked into place.

Among the things I think should be included is exp/hour comparisons for:

Shilo fly fishing

monk fishing

shark fishing

tuna/swordfish fishing

barbarian-hand tuna/swordfish fishing

barbarian-pole bait fishing

effects of FOG gloves on swordfish and shark exp

Tips on getting the most out of brawler gloves and SC items could be more thoroughly looked at as well.

could you add some?

I might have time in June to do a complete time trial of some sites, but I'm only 80 fishing, so my level might change enough that it'll effect results.

I'm also kinda in the process of 99 agility before May ends, so that's taking up a chunk of time, and trying to catch up on quests as well.

guldina.png