911 WTC emergency radio transmissions released

DaN

why on earth would you want to listen to em?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

You know, maybe it's just me, but did we really need security increased THAT MUCH

I don't think there would be much reason at all to have hijacked another plane a week after even with the same security (and maybe an improvement or two)

Sorry, odd tangent and just my views

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

We needed security so that people would think Bush was trying to protect us. He tried to convince us we were still in danger, so that he could use our fear to eventually lead us to attack Iraq.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

This isn't interesting, why in EARTH would anybody hear those? It's attention seeking, and very childish.

These are the stories of the ends of the lives of thousands of people. You don't think their relatives will want to know what happened to them? Hear their voice a last time? Whatever it is, it's hardly attention seeking, let alone childish. A bit more respect for the victims of the attack would suit you better. :?

This isn't interesting, why in EARTH would anybody hear those? It's attention seeking, and very childish.

These are the stories of the ends of the lives of thousands of people. You don't think their relatives will want to know what happened to them? Hear their voice a last time? Whatever it is, it's hardly attention seeking, let alone childish. A bit more respect for the victims of the attack would suit you better. :?

Hm? Would u find it cool when ur brother died in a plane accident, and his last phone call would be showed/heard on television? It's PERSONAL, and it's something that the relatives only want to hear when their alone, and i doubt they would like it if everybody would hear such a personal message...

Hm? Would u find it cool when ur brother died in a plane accident, and his last phone call would be showed/heard on television? It's PERSONAL, and it's something that the relatives only want to hear when their alone, and i doubt they would like it if everybody would hear such a personal message...

I'm not sure, but it would be logical if they asked permission to publish this, meaning they don't have problems with those phonecalls being open for all. I'm not for sure though.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I have personal convos via 2-way I dont consider it childish if someone monitors my convo.

As for cell phones the GSM network is encrypted the calls are not stolen someone handed their convo over to the media and they are perfectly right to do that.

Grow up and thing before you type [cabbage] next time.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

I have personal convos via 2-way I dont consider it childish if someone monitors my convo.

As for cell phones the GSM network is encrypted the calls are not stolen someone handed their convo over to the media and they are perfectly right to do that.

Grow up and thing before you type cabbage next time.

Nvm. I just wanted to say that those messagers are maybe personal, but i was maybe a lil too hard.

Nvm. I just wanted to say that those messagers are maybe personal, but i was maybe a lil too hard.

You're a walking [developmentally delayed].

You're a walking mentally challenged.

He seems okay to me

What do you people dont understand about "personnal" ?

These things shouldn't be a way to make money for wathever radio/television station on the back of countless victims, I think that's what he ment, and I fully support that opinion myself.