Void or Prayer outfit for aviansies?

trevor92223

I have 77 ranged and i don't need a summon as i was planning on praying melee in void also

I heard about someone that used void and prayer and wondered if he made a better profit, or at least faster exp.

never ever pray melee at aviansies and i have no clue wether its faster money or exp but it might be u can still use a stoll and a prayer book wich would cut down the costs of pots and u would hit more so it probaly would but you would use more prayer potions and a higher range wouold e better cuase your losing accuracy not using dragonhide and alot of ppl use obsidian rings with void cause they are faster and as strong as rune arrows and u might also consider using 5% or 10% pray

Personally I wear void.. kills are faster.

I do, however, have 99 defence. With B2P to heal though I don't see any reason not to use void. Also, do NOT pray while using void, you will spend way more on p pots than if you used prayer boosting gear which cuts into your profits. Also, your trips won't last long either.

If you are going to pray then use prayer gear.. if not then use B2P tabs to heal.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

thanks for the tips, just finished my trip with prayer..

i've realized if i invest in a dfs i can tank w/ my bones to peaches

p.s. i dun need the tabs, i got the spell ^^.

that would probaly work but then u might have a problem with the items u would have to wear some tiems other then void not to be attacked till u can get to a safer area

always pray at aviansies, and as long as you find a good area where you can attack 3 at a time, minimising time running around and picking up bones, you will always come out with more loot than the B2Pers.

banking takes less than 3 minutes. its really not that far, promise.

Miseryism | Completionist

always pray at aviansies, and as long as you find a good area where you can attack 3 at a time, minimising time running around and picking up bones, you will always come out with more loot than the B2Pers.

banking takes less than 3 minutes. its really not that far, promise.

If you can get away with void and no prayer its better then prayer.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Well, i'm tanking w/ void, b2p, and a DFS there.

i don't get hit, i've got 400 kc so far...

i'm aiming for a maxed kc, just something i've wanted for a while and am finally obtaining.

thanks for all the responses

wats your def level?

When I was around 65 range and 60'ish prayer, maybe slightly under, I would go to aviansies and last around 250 kills, but it was alot faster than later, since I used emerald (e) bolts and got like 4 on me at once. I made around 500k a trip, for a 3 hour trip. I spent around 100-125k on supplies too.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]