Healers at Jad

Chrisberry4

All you need to do when you get healers is to distract them by hitting them once. If you have their attention then click on the minimap you should line them up in which 1 (2 is still fine) will be hitting you. If you plan to kill the healers that will add a chunk of time to the battle and will increase the chance Jad will hit\you mess up. Also when they come, attack one, wait for the next prayer switch, attack another, and another prayer switch, until you have all of them. If you try to rush it, most likely you'll mess up.

randomkcopyq.png

whut yu du iz u get teh healurz on yu den u blast at jad

lol gl dude ^_^

favourite wave ftw :thumbsup:

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

They WILL respawn if Jad is NOT below half Hp when you kill them, even if there is 1 left.

I know this from experience, I've had it happen before.

And with your defence (if the account in your sig is yours) you should have no problem just letting them attack you, they will do hardly any damage if you use steel skin prayer.

Vector1.png

The best options are:

about 80 or so def with them in a line

90+ def with them all hitting you

or about 85+ range with range pots you can pretty much ignore them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue