obby monsters or avansies, what is better money?

edard

so obby monsters now drop bolt tips which go for around 7500 each but avansies drop addy bars

obby monsters seem like they drop bolt tips more often than avansies do bars

suppose you would have to comsider the oddy drops aswell but since they are so rare....

so what im getting to is what would you think would be better monster for cash

Bad_Eulogy.png

aviansies by a long shot they drop bars in drops of 4 and you get way more money there plus uncrowded

Aviansies are crowded, but are still a better choice.

no there not crowded and if they are go to a dif world

Are you really going to argue about this? It really depends on time of day, but even at 2 am last night (or this morning, technically), every world I tried had at least 2 people.

lalalasig2.png

aviansies by a long shot they drop bars in drops of 4 and you get way more money there plus uncrowded

Are you really going to argue about this? It really depends on time of day, but even at 2 am last night (or this morning, technically), every world I tried had at least 2 people.

ever tried a german or french server?

Wow. I apologize. I consider something uncrowded only if it is uncrowded in worlds with which I share my native tongue. I'm trying to be helpful and kind in the help and advice and, as expected, I have to fend off posters like you who don't know what you are talking about and can't bother using correct grammar or spelling.

We digress. The question has been answered -.-

Edit: And before you flame, I did misplace a comma in my first post. That's not what I'm talking about.

lalalasig2.png

Wow. I apologize. I consider something uncrowded only if it is uncrowded in worlds with which I share my native tongue. I'm trying to be helpful and kind in the help and advice and, as expected, I have to fend off posters like you who don't know what you are talking about and can't bother using correct grammar or spelling.

We digress. The question has been answered -.-

Edit: And before you flame, I did misplace a comma in my first post. That's not what I'm talking about.

I dont even see why death hangs around Help and Advice, he always gives bad advice/incorrect info then flames anyone who says differently.

OT: Aviansies are the better choice, even though they are horrendously crowded.