The Easter Carrot Challenge

TomcatLX

I had plenty of time to do the event, but I put it off. The strange thing is that I don't really mind that I don't have the emote and carrot.

As long as I have my Easter ring and snow globe, I'm fine. 8-)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Meh, never was a fan of that fun weapon...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

i can see a video being made of a mass pile of 40-50 people trying to take down a falador guard. :ohnoes:

he's right!

from my experience everytime you pile, your chances to hit are greater...=better accuracy?...=maybe a possible hit with the carrot?

we need few rich people with pk armor...maybe it'll success....

not OT: people got best equipment for best stats, but maybe we can try to get best negative also? (yes, i'm looking at you green carrot)

want_a_box.png

actually you can kill a pheasant with the carrot.

they have a hp of five and considering its the only random event with an npc you have to kill then its probably the only thing it can hit on.

challenge beat by wilcher? yeah. idc to be honest. im too lazy to make a video or upload a picture myself. just pray you get the random while you have your carrot out.

cant hit over 0, but im sure its possible to kill jad with a rubber chicken or flowers, people look at the -100 and say wow, but they dont look at the crush attack which is -50, and all the attack options are crush so with 99 attack and good gear its like fighting with 70 attack barehanded and you can still hit in 20s 30s with good gear.

You can kill anything with chicken and flower. Yes.

But it's impossible to do Jad with Carrot because it's TWO handed and -100 Crush. Even with bonuses, piety, and pots, you can't even hurt a mouse without spending an hour or more on it.

it cant do over 0 damage, i have 99 attack plus i put on the best gear possible and still couldnt hit with it, making it over 1 attack, and it doesnt reduce your str that much, so its stats dont explain what the weapon does, which is hitting zeros only.

I can gurantee you can attack with it. I hit a chicken with it once... And by the way, that was with >1< Attack.