The Easter Carrot Challenge

TomcatLX

For those of you who have the Easter Carrot, you know that it is the weakest fun weapon of them all as it has:

-100 crush attack (double the amount compared to other fun weapons)

-Two handed (no rune defenders or zammy books!)

Since Crush is what fun weapons do, the other stats don't matter.

My challenge is, what can you kill with it? As seen in two of my videos, I cannot hit Jad nor can I hit a mouse with it.

[yt]72lNfDNuls8[/yt]

[yt]BzbxCBxxiik[/yt]

I pass this challenge on to the community.

Thanks!

Tomcatgt

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

Interesting, it appears we really do have a weapon that cannot be used on jad. Nice videos, by the way :P

I kept putting off the easter event until it was over, so I don't have a carrot or the emote :wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I think that the carrot has been described by Jagex (in game or on the site) that it's a weapon that can harm no one. I think the weapon can't hit anything other than 0.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

cant hit over 0, but im sure its possible to kill jad with a rubber chicken or flowers, people look at the -100 and say wow, but they dont look at the crush attack which is -50, and all the attack options are crush so with 99 attack and good gear its like fighting with 70 attack barehanded and you can still hit in 20s 30s with good gear.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

cant hit over 0, but im sure its possible to kill jad with a rubber chicken or flowers, people look at the -100 and say wow, but they dont look at the crush attack which is -50, and all the attack options are crush so with 99 attack and good gear its like fighting with 70 attack barehanded and you can still hit in 20s 30s with good gear.

You can kill anything with chicken and flower. Yes.

But it's impossible to do Jad with Carrot because it's TWO handed and -100 Crush. Even with bonuses, piety, and pots, you can't even hurt a mouse without spending an hour or more on it.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Interesting, it appears we really do have a weapon that cannot be used on jad. Nice videos, by the way :P

I kept putting off the easter event until it was over, so I don't have a carrot or the emote :wall:

Me too... Gf carrot and emote.. :wall:

Talal28.png

I love how you switch between protection prayers whilst trying to take down a rat. :lol:

But seriously, we need to try to kill something big with this.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Me too... Gf carrot and emote.. :wall:

Yay for me, i was putting it off to, but remembered it on tuesday, and did it before it was over :thumbsup: but I do feel sorry for you guys

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I love how you switch between protection prayers whilst trying to take down a rat. :lol:

But seriously, we need to try to kill something big with this.

How about Tip it vs Graardor.:lol:..So...many...ZEROES!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You can kill anything with chicken and flower. Yes.

But it's impossible to do Jad with Carrot because it's TWO handed and -100 Crush. Even with bonuses, piety, and pots, you can't even hurt a mouse without spending an hour or more on it.

it cant do over 0 damage, i have 99 attack plus i put on the best gear possible and still couldnt hit with it, making it over 1 attack, and it doesnt reduce your str that much, so its stats dont explain what the weapon does, which is hitting zeros only.

Bbc_3.gif

If its only attack styles are crush, then it will NEVER hit ANY enemy. If any offensive stat is less than -65, it'll never hit. Try hitting a chicken w/ -65 crush att from flowers, archer helm, and berserker necklace - it'll never happen. Same applies to magic when wearing metal armor.

You can kill any monster if your att bonus is -64 or greater, but as soon as it reaches -65, you'll have 0% accuracy.

77yLQy8.png

If its only attack styles are crush, then it will NEVER hit ANY enemy. If any offensive stat is less than -65, it'll never hit. Try hitting a chicken w/ -65 crush att from flowers, archer helm, and berserker necklace - it'll never happen. Same applies to magic when wearing metal armor. Thus, it's not really a challenge since it's impossible.

Muggi! :shock: :shock: :? :? :o :o :ohnoes: :ohnoes: \' \'

And yes, the same applies to magic - I hadn't thought of that. I wonder if we'll ever seen poor enough range weapons to get that also...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

If its only attack styles are crush, then it will NEVER hit ANY enemy. If any offensive stat is less than -65, it'll never hit. Try hitting a chicken w/ -65 crush att from flowers, archer helm, and berserker necklace - it'll never happen. Same applies to magic when wearing metal armor.

You can kill any monster if your att bonus is -64 or greater, but as soon as it reaches -65, you'll have 0% accuracy.

Interesting, I will look into equipment setups to see if it's possible to make it -64. I've seen people on youtube hit with the weapon.

I guess if I didn't wear the chicken suit....

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

me too, I kept saying i'll do it tomorrow :-#

patr1ckotg1.png

Huh? Yesterday, I recall the easter quest "splitting heirs" still on the list.

It could still be possible to do the event.

I thought events are now possible to complete at any time if you have a Runescape membership. It could be that I just imagined such as system was in effect. :-#

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Huh? Yesterday, I recall the easter quest "splitting heirs" still on the list.

It could still be possible to do the event.

I thought events are now possible to complete at any time if you have a Runescape membership. It could be that I just imagined such as system was in effect. :-#

No, for Halloween and Christmas last year the released a quest along with the event. The event was still just for those two weeks. The quest is what stuck around for members.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

yeah what mugg said, interesting to know though, armadyl reduces stats too and some other stuff too i think

Bbc_3.gif