Transferring music from my iPhone to iTunes

FinsToTheLeft

I need to transfer music from my iPhone to iTunes on a Windows Vista PC. Does anyone know of any good software to do this?

I got a new computer and thus I need to get the music on there. Most of it I have from albums, but some CDs I can't find. So, I need to transfer the files I can't find in CD form onto my Windows Vista PC onto iTunes.

I'm only talking like 4-5 albums, so I'd rather do this for free/pretty cheap (no point paying alot because I could just buy brand new albums online).

I have the latest iPhone software and iTunes software.

I've been playing around with one (called iFunBox) but I can't figure out how to use it.

iTunes won't allow you to transfer songs that aren't bought from the Store. Pod to PC is one I've heard about. When I transfered computers, I just put all of my music onto an external disk, imported it into iTunes, and then synced my iPhone.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• 4 years later...

If you are trying to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone,

Connect your phone to iTunes and do the following:

1.On the summary tab of your iTunes sync settings check "Sync only checked songs and videos"

2.In your music library check all the songs you want to sync to your phone

3.Make sure there are no exclamation points next to any of the songs you want to sync to your phone

4.Make sure you have authorized your computer for all Apple IDs for purchased music you want to sync to your phone (in Store>Authorize This Computer)

5.Check "Sync Music" on the Music tab of your iTunes sync settings

6.Sync your phone

If you are trying to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes,

First you need to know that iPhone is not a storage/backup device, you can't transfer directly.

You need to find a suitable iPhone Transfer software to achieve the goal.

They should work with the iphone too as the only difference is the phone functions.

Most of them still require to have itunes installed unfortunately, which I am not willing to do with my computers (got an iphone 5S with work, I prefer my android phone so much more than this icrap). I have yet to find one that doesn't require itunes, although I don't mind extracting the itunes installer so that I can install the drivers only.

Also you bumped a very old thread (several years old). You could've created a new one.