pvp? now why would i do that?

madyigreen

well...oddly i know for a fact someone will say something off this but anyway here is what i want to say pvp was fun in the first month...then when people learned they could be player jack/jumpers (which ever suits your tastes) i thought about it...then the name calling started example A:

Me:fight?

Person:sure

into the fight we go right?...wrong just name calling on his end

like "nerd, noob, loser etc etc." i hate it...then when i was fighting someone i get pjed by someone in full bandos armadyl godsword was thinking what the hell...he say's "gf, kid" now me getting mad thinking what is wrong with that person?! then dragon claws were out same thing...well anyone else wanna know what i'm planning most likely will fail but if it works well who knows getting 99 ranged dark bow void and gonna kill them with it i know it doesnt help but im sorta helping i guess...this is JUST an idea from me as well... :ohnoes: anyway say what you want to say about this

I've lost 95m from this, I wouldn't mind a solution.

Although I'm doing it atm...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I've lost 95m from this, I wouldn't mind a solution.

Although I'm doing it atm...

same here...i'm not a rich person so losing amount i have is steep oh i need to do more quests to get to more things anyway pvp trick is a failure making rich people richer and not helping anyone like me out #-o

To be honest I don't ever think there will be a fair situation unless they put back the old wild. Which will never happen, and would probably cause more "problems". -.-

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

To be honest I don't ever think there will be a fair situation unless they put back the old wild. Which will never happen, and would probably cause more "problems". -.-

They are putting back the old wild. It's called bounty hunter.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

facts are...there is only one way you can silence them...may not be practical...but it coould work. Just try to find one of those pk groups that pk people their lvl...and try to get them to pk where the people are bothering you. That's at least what i do some of the time. Let a couple of those biiiig pk groups raid fally when i'm mining in the guild for mith...

div>

bounty hunter will never be like old wild NOT EVEN CLOSE you fought and didnt care about losing in bh its just a huge clan of people killing you old wild you had 1-2 fights earn you like 10 mill i mean really have you ever been in wildy in the past?

bounty hunter will never be like old wild NOT EVEN CLOSE you fought and didnt care about losing in bh its just a huge clan of people killing you old wild you had 1-2 fights earn you like 10 mill i mean really have you ever been in wildy in the past?

I'm afraid your viewing it through rose-tinted glasses. There are clans in BH, but they are easy to avoid (just like real wildy), and PKers still use the same gear. Very, very rare to get anything better then a whip in old wild, and you rarely got those off of skilled PKers.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'm afraid your viewing it through rose-tinted glasses. There are clans in BH, but they are easy to avoid (just like real wildy), and PKers still use the same gear. Very, very rare to get anything better then a whip in old wild, and you rarely got those off of skilled PKers.

tinted glasses eh? i know for a fact same gear but when you died you lost it all i know it IS same like bh but in bh you had less fear of fighting someone...and less annoyances of getting your drop and having to wait 180 seconds with a red skull will get you killed within minutes :wall: thing is in the past good pkers would drop atleast 200k worth and don't think i don't know what the past was like nor what bh is like (forgot this bit clans in bh when you teleport to your target you get stuck and its just everyone on you and only you they take turns call you names and say "panic") i don't know what you'll write back but it better be good

Pjing didn't just turn up with the new PVP lol.

And yes they need to find a solution to it.

hm i know pjing has been around since wildy but now a days its ALOT more annoying i mean really..

Did you ever pk in the wildy? Pjing has always been hella annoying, it just got alot more publicity with the new pvp worlds.

Zerker_jane.png

tinted glasses eh?

Yup. http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rose-tinted+glasses

i know for a fact same gear but when you died you lost it all i know it IS same like bh but in bh you had less fear of fighting someone...and less annoyances of getting your drop and having to wait 180 seconds with a red skull will get you killed within minutes :wall:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Anti-RWT, the only option other then shutting down RS.

thing is in the past good pkers would drop atleast 200k worth

Which they still do.

forgot this bit clans in bh when you teleport to your target you get stuck and its just everyone on you and only you they take turns call you names and say "panic"

Oh, so in the old wildy if you teleported into a clan they would serenade you and give you flowers?

i don't know what you'll write back but it better be good

Hope it satisfies you.

DeviledEgg24.png

tinted glasses eh?

i know for a fact same gear but when you died you lost it all i know it IS same like bh but in bh you had less fear of fighting someone...and less annoyances of getting your drop and having to wait 180 seconds with a red skull will get you killed within minutes :wall:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Anti-RWT, the only option other then shutting down RS.

no really?

Which they still do.

ugh.

forgot this bit clans in bh when you teleport to your target you get stuck and its just everyone on you and only you they take turns call you names and say "panic"

Oh, so in the old wildy if you teleported into a clan they would serenade you and give you flowers?

you like trying to make people mad?

Hope it satisfies you.

no it doesnt.

tinted glasses eh?

Which they still do.

Hope it satisfies you.

*cough* Don't forget to mention the whole luring phase *cough*

Zerker_jane.png

no it doesnt.

Then detail how it doesn't and respond to the points, or I'll be forced to assume that you have no logical response to back up your opinion and have simply given up.

DeviledEgg24.png

no it doesnt.

Then detail how it doesn't and respond to the points, or I'll be forced to assume that you have no logical response to back up your opinion and have simply given up.

how about i annoy you and say no i have read alot of your posts atleast 200+ and i know alot about you just from the way you talk youll most likely shove some facts in my face and say im wrong and guess what I USUALLY AM look take your two sense and just leave me alone i do not need to argue with someone about this i wanted to know what people thought about pvp not you and guess what i DO NOT argue with people LIKE YOU and guess what i bolded those SO you AND YOU only would know this not any other reason so really talk about pvp NOT old past wild and saying all that (if you say i didnt put in facts look what i just said again AND READ IT)

no it doesnt.

how about i annoy you and say no i have read alot of your posts atleast 200+ and i know alot about you just from the way you talk youll most likely shove some facts in my face and say im wrong and guess what I USUALLY AM look take your two sense and just leave me alone i do not need to argue with someone about this i wanted to know what people thought about pvp not you and guess what i DO NOT argue with people LIKE YOU and guess what i bolded those SO you AND YOU only would know this not any other reason so really talk about pvp NOT old past wild and saying all that (if you say i didnt put in facts look what i just said again AND READ IT)

Soo, your not arguing with me because "you think your wrong"? Then why not edit out the first post and ask for a lock?

DeviledEgg24.png

no it doesnt.

Soo, your not arguing with me because "you think your wrong"? Then why not edit out the first post and ask for a lock?

#-o look don't you get it this was supposed to be used for those angered by pvp not people like you who put so much in and argue with the link creators

no it doesnt.

#-o look don't you get it this was supposed to be used for those angered by pvp not people like you who put so much in and argue with the link creators

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=783809

"You need to present a valid argument for your rant and back it up".

So your saying you'd rather have no RS at all then RS without pking exactly how you want it? Just making sure I know your viewpoint before I begin the debate.

DeviledEgg24.png

no it doesnt.
how about i annoy you and say no i have read alot of your posts atleast 200+ and i know alot about you just from the way you talk youll most likely shove some facts in my face and say im wrong and guess what  I USUALLY AM look take your two sense and just leave me alone i do not need to argue with someone about this i wanted to know what people thought about pvp not you and guess what i DO NOT argue with people LIKE YOU and guess what i bolded those SO you AND YOU only would know this not any other reason so really talk about pvp NOT old past wild and saying all that (if you say i didnt put in facts look what i just said again AND READ IT)
Soo, your not arguing with me because "you think your wrong"?  Then why not edit out the first post and ask for a lock?
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=783809"You need to present a valid argument for your rant and back it up".So your saying you'd rather have no RS at all then RS without pking exactly how you want it?  Just making sure I know your viewpoint before I begin the debate.
HAHAHAHAHA you know what im gonna ignore anything you say from now on go ahead say something you always do say look i get what you mean but i dont want too simple as that oh yeah your next quote will be ignored   :D a futher add on this is where you blow off steam and rant not argue