pvp? now why would i do that?

madyigreen

no it doesnt.
Then detail how it doesn't and respond to the points, or I'll be forced to assume that you have no logical response to back up your opinion and have simply given up.
how about i annoy you and say no i have read alot of your posts atleast 200+ and i know alot about you just from the way you talk youll most likely shove some facts in my face and say im wrong and guess what  I USUALLY AM look take your two sense and just leave me alone i do not need to argue with someone about this i wanted to know what people thought about pvp not you and guess what i DO NOT argue with people LIKE YOU and guess what i bolded those SO you AND YOU only would know this not any other reason so really talk about pvp NOT old past wild and saying all that (if you say i didnt put in facts look what i just said again AND READ IT)
Soo, your not arguing with me because "you think your wrong"?  Then why not edit out the first post and ask for a lock?
 #-o look don't you get it this was supposed to be used for those angered by pvp not people like you who put so much in and argue with the link creators
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=783809"You need to present a valid argument for your rant and back it up".So your saying you'd rather have no RS at all then RS without pking exactly how you want it?  Just making sure I know your viewpoint before I begin the debate.
HAHAHAHAHA you know what im gonna ignore anything you say from now on go ahead say something you always do say look i get what you mean but i dont want too simple as that oh yeah your next quote will be ignored   :D a futher add on this is where you blow off steam and rant not argue

You need to present a valid argument for your rant and back it up.

Sorry, but the big bad moderators disagree with you.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Theres potential for decent drops, so why not PVP.

You can say that again, the other day I got a 1mil total drop from a ddp++ one itemer

was like: duuuuuuude, then I thanked the one-itemer and she was totally like: Np

:lol:

\' awesome you see this is what you talk about it IS ranting unlike compfreak who just has to argue with me about it :x

look piss off already i came on here to see others thoughts not argue with someone who just can't seem to shut up i really don't like argueing with others so leave me alone im not stupid and for a fact just shush already i can't explain you but for a fact you need to keep your two sense to yourself not blab at others.

\' awesome you see this is what you talk about it IS ranting unlike compfreak who just has to argue with me about it :x

look piss off already i came on here to see others thoughts not argue with someone who just can't seem to shut up i really don't like argueing with others so leave me alone im not stupid and for a fact just shush already i can't explain you but for a fact you need to keep your two sense to yourself not blab at others.

Except that the rules stated that you NEED to provide a valid argument. Coming in and whining "i wish there was no RS instead of RS with pking like this!" isn't a valid rant on these forums. You should thank me for at least giving this thread a semblance of a discussion.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Sorry mayd, though I don't like comp very much, he has a point, and you are making yourself look kind of dumb. Part of ranting is presenting a bit of an argument against something.

Nairage.png

Click on my stats for my no ppot barrows guide

They could always shut down the credit card method of payment for members.

Then RWT would be alive BUT there would be no credit card fraud because they would no longer accept credit cards.

I personally would love pvp worlds, if pjing were removed.

O.O

They could always shut down the credit card method of payment for members.

Way, way too many of us in the USA pay by credit card with no other good option. Cheap for Jagex, too - credit card fees are low.

I personally would love pvp worlds, if pjing were removed.

Don't PK in crowded areas, or simply be aware of your surroundings and fast on the teletab. As a skilled PJer\Rusher, I can tell you that an experienced PKer has little to fear from us. We're pretty easy to escape.

DeviledEgg24.png

There are hardly any pures/low levels in non crowded areas.

Unless its multi combat, in which your bound to get owned.

If your a pure\low level, you don't have nearly as much to be worried about PJing. Keep an eye on your surroundings and be quick with the tele and you'll never have a problem.

DeviledEgg24.png

[

Youve got to be kidding.

People on the top of my level range can take off all my health with one hit if there lucky with gmaul/dark bow.

People at my level range can take off more than half my health with gmaul/dark bow if they are lucky.

Dark bow has a huge hit delay. You can tele long before the arrows even leave his bow. G maul has no long range attack; don't PK when there's someone standing next to you with a maul #-o

DeviledEgg24.png

Well, im not an insane pker like who who pays attention to about 5 different people at once ready to teletab at the slightest sign of a pj.

You really shouldn't be forced to do that just because jagex won't fix it.

It's part of being a skilled PKer. I'd rather some elements of the game were left to skill rather then eliminated by design, thank you very much.

DeviledEgg24.png

Switching takes skill, pking takes skill, you shouldn't need to be on a constant look out for pjers.

Also, you can't teletab from dark bows at close range. In crowded areas there are typically people who are "under" other people and you can't see them, so you have no warning when you get pjed.

Id rather have fun pking thank you very much.

Oh and.

I've lost 95m from this, I wouldn't mind a solution.

O.O

Switching takes skill, pking takes skill, you shouldn't need to be on a constant look out for pjers.

Both of those are fairly easy. More skill generally isn't a bad thing.

Also, you can't teletab from dark bows at close range. In crowded areas there are typically people who are "under" other people and you can't see them, so you have no warning when you get pjed.

Be. Aware. Of. Your. Surroundings.

Id rather have fun pking thank you very much.

So would you rather Jagex had a "enter PVP combat" option that ate, switched prayers, specced when your opponent dropped below 50 HP, and teled when you were out?

Oh and.

I'm arguing against what I believe in to judge and hone my debating skills. http://xkcd.com/106/

DeviledEgg24.png

Loads of people quit because they get "pjed" its probably one of the most common forms of death in pvp worlds.

This leads to people quitting, canceling there membership and leaving runescape, decreasing jagex's profits. So, its in jagexs best interests as a business to fix pjing, wouldn't you say?

And omg, ive been trying to remember that website for ages! Thanks.

O.O

Loads of people quit because they get "pjed" its probably one of the most common forms of death in pvp worlds.

This leads to people quitting, canceling there membership and leaving runescape, decreasing jagex's profits. So, its in jagexs best interests as a business to fix pjing, wouldn't you say?

Yes, it is but they seem to be intent on leaving it as a balancer. That being said, the argument can be made (as before) that it's changing the game from skill to automated.

DeviledEgg24.png

Pking will never be automated.

The thing is, your versing another player, who can do numerous mean and nasty things to you, and you will be wanting to pay attention.

Your making it sound as if avoiding PJs is difficult. Any player with reasonably fast reflexes can learn to avoid them. Skilled PKers will virtually never die to PJs, indicating that it is almost entirely skill based - one of the few elements of the game left that way.

DeviledEgg24.png

Comp I can assure you many skilled pkers die to Pjers.

Avoiding Pjers has absolutely nothing to do with skill. There's a reason that many old school pkers simply gave up on Jagex and runescape when the new pvp worlds came out; because they kept dying to Pjers in an unfair way.

Zerker_jane.png

Pking will never be automated.

The thing is, your versing another player, who can do numerous mean and nasty things to you, and you will be wanting to pay attention.

Your making it sound as if avoiding PJs is difficult. Any player with reasonably fast reflexes can learn to avoid them. Skilled PKers will virtually never die to PJs, indicating that it is almost entirely skill based - one of the few elements of the game left that way.

So, the fact that everyone seems to be pissed off by them, and you yourself have lost 90 mill from pjers, means that everyone is an unskilled pker?

Maybe your just to skilled.

I assure you, if i teletabed at every sign of a pjer, which is basically every time there is a fight at varrock, i would go through teletabs like a fat kid through cake, and get barely any chance to actually fight someone.

O.O

sorry i ddint get back on time i was a little busy but on past comments you gave me info and i didnt try to argue back as i hadnt read how rants really work i did not know i was supposed to argue i thought you would just say what you wanted and walla people will talk about it and then you giving me all this comments it made me little irritated but you REALLY should fix that two sense :|