Is this a good slayer outfit? ANSWERED THANKS :)

Expl0de

Best to use RFD Gloves. They are good for just about everything. Guthans is alright i guess, i prefer using Torags though and then switching to Guthans just to heal but Guthans is fine too. I would sell the Berserker and buy a Fury insted. Warrior Ring works just as fine.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

The ring of wealth is really only good for monsters where most of the profit comes from rare drops. It's also fine if you can't afford anything better, but with a beserker, it's likely that you'll kill the monsters faster, and that will balance out the drops, with the added benefit of more xp and a quicker task.

... I use it :P

Otherwise, that setup looks good. I'll repeat what others said: Black mask, warrior ring, and fury. However, what someone said about Torags, don't buy the body. Unless you want the set effect, it's pointless. Torag's legs, which you already have, have better defence than Guthan's chainskirt. However, Guthan's platebody and Torag's platebody have exactly the same stats.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Thanks a lot everyone! I plan on doing RFD ASAP! :D

Trust me it is worth it. I'm probable THE BIGGEST quest hater on earth but i did RFD (and it was kind of fun i'll admit). My only regret now is that i didnt get them earlier

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]