animationhow to save it on ADOBE IMAGEREADY 7.0

doomguy0100

When I do animations I use JASC Animation Shop, but thats one you have to buy and I mainly use it as it is integrated with JASC Paint Shop Pro whihc is use

but the results are pretty good, you can see for yourself here:

http://runeobsession.xoopiter.com

On the intro page u roll over my website logo and it shows an nice animation, not a complex one but still shows what you can do

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

file:save for web
there aint to save for web that i can see
Save for web is photoshop not imageready ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

THE PICTURE EXPLAINS IT ALL!!

23405032662.png

Well yeah, when you've sorted your animation with the correct time rate for each frame just go to file then down to 'save optimised as' you get the option of saving it as a gif that you can host on http://www.putfile.com (imageshack didn't let me host that pic above so I dunno if its broken :? ..). Make sure your animation isn't too long cus when you save it, sure it optimises it, but it's still a real pain trying to keep it to the same size limits as a everyday picture, I gave up tryin with one sig cus I could only get it to 32kb :x ...

~Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png