should i cancel water fiends for my task??

wolfprime76

hey, i got 130 waterfiends the other day and have asked all my friends if i should keep them or not, half of them said no and that other said defiantly. i am 104cb 80 attck def and str and 60 prayer, i have just gone to them with the correct gear i assume and killed around 20 of them, i defiantly did not make my money back. :cry:

should i keep them and hope for better drops cancel them or simply use different gear??? :wall: :?:

atm im wearing

Helm- slayer mask

ammy- fury

Gloves- barrows

body top- blk d hide

boots- d boots

wep- ss

[stats][/stats]

Your praying range and attacking using the crush option right?

The issue might be the low magic defense.

If you can post us your full setup, inventory (if you have one) and your full stats.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I have had them for my last task for about 2months i go and kill like 45 or so and then i have bank i have used so many prayer pots on them i hate them and i have stopped doing slayer becuase of the task... I wont go back to them until i have a much higher summoning lvl...(im at 36 now) 127 combat if interested in that.

i bet you didnt kill them crush style on :wall:

]Gonalo40.png

I have had them for my last task for about 2months i go and kill like 45 or so and then i have bank i have used so many prayer pots on them i hate them and i have stopped doing slayer because of the task... I wont go back to them until i have a much higher summoning lvl...(im at 36 now) 127 combat if interested in that.
With 127 combat (and only 36 summoning) you should be able to kill them pretty easily. I probably have slightly better stats than you, and I can kill them without using prayer at all. The only problem you might have is if you have a really low magic level.

You are going to have a bit of trouble since you don't have a Bunyip, so 45 kills per trip isn't that bad. It only takes a minute or so to bank and come back, so that isn't a really big problem either.

Just wear Karils, bring a crush weapon, and pray range. You'll be done in no time.