P2P priorities

Kinosjourney

Im currently considering getting p2p soon, im gonna get it on a new char named Kino5journey.

Its stats are 39 Range, 20 defence, 25 atk and 24 strength.

Im planning to make the char a hybrid of rangetank and a meleetank, ive always wanted a skillcape and since im the worst player ever in terms of skills i will try for 99 defence eventually so i have a couple of questions.

1: since im combat level 35 atm, what atk, str and def lvl should i get before i try for 99 def? im gonna do waterfall, the first gnome quest and the lost city as soon as possible when i get p2p so i will get some combat exp fast.

2: where should i train my def?(levels 40+ and when im trying for 99 def) :lol:

3: any good places to make money while getting solid defence exp? im not rich so nothing like bandits please :?

4: also, i wonder how to get gold for whip and so on when i get membs?

I think thats all, ill edit if i have anymore questions. Cheers! :thumbsup:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

1: since im combat level 35 atm, what atk, str and def lvl should i get before i try for 99 def? im gonna do waterfall, the first gnome quest and the lost city as soon as possible when i get p2p so i will get some combat exp fast.

3: any good places to make money while getting solid defence exp? im not rich so nothing like bandits please :?

1. Doesn't matter: just start working on def.

2. Zombie Monkeys or Armored zombies I hear, but that's at higher levels.

3. One word, DRAGONS.

4. Look above. If all you want to do for cash is fight, then kill dragons.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Im currently considering getting p2p soon, im gonna get it on a new char named Kino5journey.

Im planning to make the char a hybrid of rangetank and a meleetank, ive always wanted a skillcape and since im the worst player ever in terms of skills i will try for 99 defence eventually so i have a couple of questions.

You need 70 attack for a whip...

Try setting realistic goals, you might just keep your sanity.

Yea, your setting high goals right off the bat. Wait until your overall cb is much higher before even attempting a 99 in a combat skill.

As for money, your best bet is green dragons.

As for the whip, just wait on that.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Personally, I'd recommend getting your combat stats much higher before becoming a member. At those levels, you can basically get the same xp/hr in F2P as P2P.

I'm a little confused on what you want to do, but get at least 40 in the stats you're training.

As for range in P2P, rock crabs with bronze knives are very good for pures. Defence... probably experiments.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

70 attack isnt hard to get, took me two days to go from 50-70.

Anywho to answer your questions:

1) You should probably get 70 or 75 atk if you want a gs someday, 70 str for dharoks training later if you'd like, and train def from there.

2) Well to start out, maybe do rock crabs just until you're high enough to deal with stronger monsters. Im not really sure of what is good to train on but you could try slaying and training at the same time to get some extra levels and better monsters to train on. Better drops and whatnot.

3) Slaying some monsters are good, i personally love abbarent spectres and warped tortoise drops. Need 50 something slayer for those.

4) You could get lucky with some good drops or you could do what i did most of the time, make bowstrings. Its really easy money if you have nothing else you can do. String about 1k an hour to make 90k gp. It gives some nice crafting exp too.

doomdfence.png

i was thining about getting 75 attack, a reasonable amount of strength, like around 80 and then ill go for high defence.

Also i mean how should i get cash before i can do aviansies, green drags and such, also i dislike bowstringing.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Farming and chaos druids are easy, not too boring ways of gaining cash at low levels.

Theres also tanning green dragon hides (about 200gp profit per hide), running between meat stores and wolf bone collecting.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Farming and chaos druids are easy, not too boring ways of gaining cash at low levels.

Theres also tanning green dragon hides (about 200gp profit per hide), running between meat stores and wolf bone collecting.

Bah, sounds boring.

Chaos druids might work tho. whats the profit per run/half a hour?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Bah, sounds boring.

Chaos druids might work tho. whats the profit per run/half a hour?

Farming is about 5 minutes per run and generates about 60k per trip at low levels.

As for the chaos druids it depends on luck, speed of kill and if your picking up all the herbs.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]