The Joke That Change My Life

Guest GhostRanger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with half a brain would have realised that LONG JOKE + Someone encouraging you to read it all = pointless ending?

It was an awesome story.. And I cracked up at the ending... rofl.

People need to get a sense of humor ffs... Get over it.. if you're reading a joke, of course you're wasting time. But you'd probably be wasting time if you didn't read the joke.

People need to get a sense of humor *... Get over it.. if you're reading a joke, of course you're wasting time. But you'd probably be wasting time if you didn't read the joke.

wasting time is all subjective to the person anyways, i personally believe that life is a waste of time, but i really dont have anything else to do with my time, so im going to live :lol: . alternatively sometimes i think that just passing through time is using it up in the most thorough manner possible, because the only alternative is not passing through time (death :twisted: ). but that was all just me trying to waste some time before bed :P

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

People need to get a sense of humor *... Get over it.. if you're reading a joke, of course you're wasting time. But you'd probably be wasting time if you didn't read the joke.

wasting time is all subjective to the person anyways, i personally believe that life is a waste of time, but i really dont have anything else to do with my time, so im going to live :lol: . alternatively sometimes i think that just passing through time is using it up in the most thorough manner possible, because the only alternative is not passing through time (death :twisted: ). but that was all just me trying to waste some time before bed :P

Oddly enough, I think this could turn into a real discussion.

The problem I see with your theory is that the entire notion of time exists only because life does. As in, if you were not living (or man in general), time would not exist, and so therefore living cannot be a "waste" of it. Why is that? Time is only an abstract idea thought up by men to help understand the things that cannot be understood.

Life essentially gives time its purpose because time would not exist without life. If something is fulfilling something else's purpose, it cannot be wasting it.

lol i actually enjoyed the story :lol: i didnt get the joee at the end better nate then lever tilli seen someone better late then never lol i dotn really care that u wasted some time i liekd the story so meh its all good :lol: lol to all those people who are mad lossen up its jsut a few mins :wink:

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg