New RS "days"

Sinkhan

Its either resets at 12 A.M. GMT time or 24 hours after you lat collected the supplies. But when i buy Battlestaves i believe its after 12 A.M. GMT that they reset.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

There was a recent update where Jagex made the 24-hour ones (not battlestaves) more like 23 hours so you could collect at the same time every day and not have to worry about slowly moving later and later.

Yes...

You can now collect sand from Bert at the same time every day. The 24-hour restriction has been shortened slightly so you won't have to go later each time

lalalasig2.png

Some of them are every 23 hours, while others are every day at midnight or 1 am GMT. The later include lumby ring.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

What about MTK?

MTK doesn't have a set day in which you collect your items. You could check it every day and collect or you can wait a week (this is what i do). Whatever you do make sure you go back to get your approval rating back up to 100%. Also depends on how much GP you put into your coffers. You can go 90 days without getting ur approval ratings back up and your coffers will then run out.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I think MTK updates at the time of day at which you completed Throne of Miscellania. Through testing, I found that my MTK updates every day at 8:32 PM. I don't remember at exactly what time I finished the quest, but it's such an odd time that I can't think what else it could be.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png