Have you tried Blog Pie!?

Quite awhile ago I saw someone in the TIF clan chat that was selling 18310 pots of flour. I for some reason felt I needed to buy them. After contacting him and spending around 800k on the flour I realized I had a lot of collecting ahead of me.

I had posted a topic asking for votes on what kind of pie to make, and apple was decided on. Also in the thread PurePure suggested that I bake them using Lunar Magic, a great idea!

These stats are somewhat outdated at the moment as keep forgetting to check my numbers when I bank between slayer tasks and hunting trips.

Baking an apple pie is 130 cooking xp.

130*18,310 = 2,380,300

2.380,300 + 3,549,465 (My current cooking XP) =5,929,765

Level 91 Cooking! (Currently 85)

Baking a pie with Lunar Magic gives 60 xp.

60*18,310 = 1,098,600 Magic xp.

Add that to the magic XP I currently have and I get level 88 magic! (Currently 85)

I bought all the jugs of water from Shanty. (yikes)

I have been driving the GE price of pie dishes upward, slowly buying them there. Apples are also going to be coming from the GE and a few apple trees I have planted.

pieblog.png

allpie.png

Pie Status

Jugs Of Water: 18270/18270

Pie Dishes: 18310/18310

Pastries Made: 11950/18310

Pies Made: 0/18310

Pies Cooked: 0/18310

Apples: 18310/18310

|Runes To Bake|

Steam Staff :)

Astrals: 18310/18310

I'll get some pics soon.

Sorry if this is a bit unorganized, I stink at stuff like this, lol.

35b9enp.jpg

hmm......blog pie....sounds good

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

:o Everyone's RuneScape dream, to make pie!

Nomnomnom!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

This is probably the most original blog I've seen on here. I think its great that you alone are making prices go up in the G.E, congrats on that! Good luck with this, I will make sure to keep an eye on it!

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

Oh my...

That's awsome!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pai =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :roll: =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• 1 month later...