Lumberjack help..

AnthonyWL

Quick Help..

Hey im going for 99 Woodcutting (currently 94 About 480k from 95) and i was wondering would it be much easier to get Lumberjack and continue?? I need to do both MYREQUE quests before i can even start thinking about going for Lumberjack..

So my question is:

Would it be beneficial if i did do these quests in one day and get the Lumberjack to speed my 99 along??

How long do the quests and the actual Lumberjack take?

Im currently cutting at Ape Atoll teaks.. AND PLEASE ADD ME COS I NEED SOME COMPANY AND SPIRIT LIFTING!!!! :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

No.

The quests take a hell lot of time and you MIGHT not get the lumberjack full right away. I, for example hunted for top for at least 6 hours straight. The exp boost for teaks is 1.6 exp PER log, so in about 2-3 invs you'd get 1 extra log.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

I have no calculations for you, but i'm sure that doing the 2 quests and getting full lumberjack takes more than 10 hours. And it saves only 180k experience or so on the road to 99 woodcutting. So if you want it only for 99 wc and not further it's not worth to get.

Leonxb.png

No, it's not worth the time, even as low as level 70.

No breaks for me :) Im thinking of a Woodcutting guide so i may get Lumberjack to look the part after i hit 99

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Only get lumberjack if you feel like taking a break from woodcutting or like temple trekking. Lumberjack is basically just aesthetic, but if you want the clothes, do the following:

-Talk to the woman-in-arms in the minigame start area near the Salve temple. Use 15 lobsters on her.

-Take Route 1 (easiest). Skip all evadable events.

-When you get the bridge-crossing event with the zombie, look around for trees. If there are no trees, ignore the zombie; if there are trees, kill the zombie for an axe if you don't already have one. Go near the water and wait for the undead lumberjacks to rise up and attack them. Keep killing until you have a piece of lumberjack clothing. Pick up 3 planks. Wait for another wave of lumberjacks if you still haven't gotten a piece of clothing yet. They might take a minute or so to come back out of the river.

-Once in Burgh de Rott, use the bank to restock on lobsters if you need any. Bank unnecessary items if you run out of inventory space. Cash in any scrolls by using the 'Use Bank booth' option.

-Exit the Burgh de Rott bank and take Rolayne Twickit through Mort Myre. Repeat the same procedure as you did with the woman-in-arms.

-Cash in any other reward scrolls by talking to the monk.

The trick to getting lumberjack clothing is to use the easiest route, avoid all evadable events, and use the NPCs with red capes or red-tinted clothing.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Not worth it, but I will personally will be getting it just to look like a real woodcutting later on: after all, it's a small bonus, but it's a couple QP, some exp, and a cool outfit to get when I really need a break from WC.

It's up to you?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.