Chrome Whitescreening

Very rarely, but still annoying, RS whitescreens, but not the whole system/whole browser. I think it is a JAVA problem, but Im not sure, as I can reload page right away with no problems. I have latest version of java, and I use windows xp media center 64 bit edition.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

What browser?

EDIT: Ahh, I see in the title.

I would first open up the control panel and uninstall Java, then reinstall it. I used to have trouble with important Java files that went missing. I have also heard of some issues with 64-bit XP, though I myself have never used it. Have you ever used CCleaner? One user on these boards had Java issues when CCleaner deleted a file.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Ya, I use CCleaner.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Make sure that chrome has been updated to the latest version, and try clearing out the jagex cache. It's a folder called .jagex_cache_32 and is found in C:\WINDOWS.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Ya, I use CCleaner.
Then reinstall Java. See if that helps, as I know it helped someone else in a similar situation.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

I love chrome, but I found it not to run runescape very well. I personally use SK for runescape, it's the only client I have had absolutely no issues with.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Even though it's cool to run Runescape on Chrome because it's nearly full-screen, I wouldn't, because Chrome has had issues with Java which haven't been fixed (not that I've seen).

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM