Smokey Well

ballerz145

May i ask as to why you need to get in there? I/We may be able to give you another option.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

you need to do smoking kills and if you haven't done the quest yet i would really advise it for slayer.

if you dont want to you could go to chaos tunnels, if you are afraid of multi combat you could trap them behind each other

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

you need to do smoking kills and if you haven't done the quest yet i would really advise it for slayer.

if you dont want to you could go to chaos tunnels, if you are afraid of multi combat you could trap them behind each other

Thats another well all together, this one you have to do Desert Treasure to get into.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

I believe you have to complete smoking kills to get into the well, and since you haven't done it, i highly recommend it for slayer ;)

Thats another well all together, this one you have to do Desert Treasure to get into.

Can people not read? -.-

GWD:

I don't think there are Fire Giants in the well on the middle of Polli...If you're talking about the outside one, I think you need to start a part of DT. You should do them either in Chaos Tunnels, Brimhaven Dungeon or the Waterfall Dungeon (Waterfall works perfect)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I don't think there are Fire Giants in the well on the middle of Polli...If you're talking about the outside one, I think you need to start a part of DT. You should do them either in Chaos Tunnels, Brimhaven Dungeon or the Waterfall Dungeon (Waterfall works perfect)

You can enter the dt well threw the smoking kills well.