Zamorak God Wars

Well, for quite some time I've been looking for a team to fight with me in the Zamorak God Wars Dungeon. I have failed in my search, it seems as though no one wishes to slay this demon of evil. So I come to you, my fellow tippers. Some of you may know me, others may not. Others may think they do, but not. Or think they don't, but do. It is my request to you, that we unite and destroy this demon of evil, for whatever purpose you wish to destroy it come join me.

The event shall be Lootshare only and will be held in my Clan Chat.

To join in with this event, or trip, if you like, there are only three requirements.

70hp (So you may enter the encampment of Zamorak)

You want to atend. (I don't really want anyone to come unless they want to be there.)

You have the KC and are in the right world by the appointed time.

The event/trip will be held on Saturday 16th of May at 4:00pm GMT+1 on world 84.

If you wish to attend, please fill out this form.

Account Name:

Combat Level:

Using a summoned creature:

Weapon:

Tank:

There shall be a maximum of 20 people coming, the first 20 to fill out the forum get those spaces. Until then no one will be refused. However, please do not post here asking for advice, the tip.it website and forums both have ample information. As do the RSOF.

I look forward to seeing this go ahead. If five or less people sign up, then the even shall not take place.

Now for my form....

Account Name: Ardais0

Combat Level: 102

Using a summoned creature: No

Weapon: Abyssal Whip (Bandos Godsword if I have managed to purchase one by then.)

Tank: No.

People signed up(19 free spaces.)

Ardais0

PS

My apologies if this breaks any of the forum rules, this is my first time at organising an event.

Ardais0.png

• 2 weeks later...
Well, for quite some time I've been looking for a team to fight with me in the Zamorak God Wars Dungeon. I have failed in my search, it seems as though no one wishes to slay this demon of evil. So I come to you, my fellow tippers. Some of you may know me, others may not. Others may think they do, but not. Or think they don't, but do. It is my request to you, that we unite and destroy this demon of evil, for whatever purpose you wish to destroy it come join me.

The event shall be Lootshare only and will be held in my Clan Chat.

To join in with this event, or trip, if you like, there are only three requirements.

70hp (So you may enter the encampment of Zamorak)

You want to atend. (I don't really want anyone to come unless they want to be there.)

You have the KC and are in the right world by the appointed time.

The event/trip will be held on Saturday 16th of May at 4:00pm GMT+1 on world 84.

If you wish to attend, please fill out this form.

Account Name:

Combat Level:

Using a summoned creature:

Weapon:

Tank:

There shall be a maximum of 20 people coming, the first 20 to fill out the forum get those spaces. Until then no one will be refused. However, please do not post here asking for advice, the tip.it website and forums both have ample information. As do the RSOF.

I look forward to seeing this go ahead. If five or less people sign up, then the even shall not take place.

Now for my form....

Account Name: Ardais0

Combat Level: 102

Using a summoned creature: No

Weapon: Abyssal Whip (Bandos Godsword if I have managed to purchase one by then.)

Tank: No.

People signed up(19 free spaces.)

Ardais0

PS

My apologies if this breaks any of the forum rules, this is my first time at organising an event.

Omg, I can kill the zamorak boss by myself, he's so weak.

Good luck on slaying it anyways

:)

Account Name:Secret(cannot tell)

Combat Level:something higher than yours

Using a summoned creature:Of course!

Weapon:Zamorakian spear, Zamorak godsword, staff of Zamorak(yes i will use your own weapons against you, demon!) yew longbow(i might pretend to be Robin Hood) and also Abyssal Whip

Tank:no

Shields:blessed spirit shield

Armor:Full guthix(and saradomin full helm, it is a stange comination;i did it on purpose)

ring:explorer's ring(just in case i need to run away ;) )

Arrows:Rune, of course!

cape:your team cape(if you have one;if you don't, i'll just use my strength skillcape)

Darth Adaar

Weapon:Zamorakian spear, Zamorak godsword, staff of Zamorak(yes i will use your own weapons against you, demon!) yew longbow(i might pretend to be Robin Hood) and also Abyssal Whip

Armor:Full guthix(and saradomin full helm, it is a stange comination;i did it on purpose)

cape:your team cape(if you have one;if you don't, i'll just use my strength skillcape)

lol...that zammy boss is easy. Here's some biiig advice here....IF YOU CAN'T KILL THE ZAMMY BOSS YOURSELF....DON'T DO GOD WARS!!

div>

lol...that zammy boss is easy. Here's some biiig advice here....IF YOU CAN'T KILL THE ZAMMY BOSS YOURSELF....DON'T DO GOD WARS!!

I can obviously kill the boss by myself :evil:

Darth Adaar

• 4 months later...

Account Name: Legionwizard

Combat Level: 105-106 (no summoning, 112 with summoning)

Using a summoned creature: no

Weapon: full veracs

Tank: no

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Locked. You're about five months late to the party.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.