Bandos? *az questions*

Death123141

Since bandos is dropping im thinking of buying it but is it worth getting does the +6 str bonus help get exp and if so how much an hour would it increase? And if so should i buy now or wait till it drops more?

I don't think it's going to drop any further than it is now, from here on out, it'll rise, but, you could wait, its a 50/50 chance of it rising or dropping. and for how much it is, i don't think that it's worth a measly strength bonus.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I don't think it's going to drop any further than it is now, from here on out, it'll rise, but, you could wait, its a 50/50 chance of it rising or dropping. and for how much it is, i don't think that it's worth a measly strength bonus.

Well i have 33m and its not like im going to spend it on anything else.

BGS/SS is not worth buying.

Leaf-bladed sword - Metal dragons (Has stab and strength leveling style)

Dragon scimitar - Non dragons

+Rune defender.

Strength bonus increases your damage. But look it this way: rangers use knifes/darts at yaks despite low hits.

But why? Because of the speed. So if players used a rune crossbow+broad bolts they would hit high just like how BGS hits when it comes to melee. But it wouldn't be a good option for leveling.

BGS/SS is not worth buying.

Leaf-bladed sword - Metal dragons (Has stab and strength leveling style)

Dragon scimitar - Non dragons

+Rune defender.

Success and hotness.

Did you post on the wrong thread?

My bad sorry. But you weren't spesific, so not my fault.

I would say yes. Go for it.

K, but does it really help that much in exp/hr?

I don't think it does, but if Bandos is dropping you should use cash to train a small period with it.

My bad sorry. But you weren't spesific, so not my fault.

I would say yes. Go for it.

K, but does it really help that much in exp/hr?

I don't think it does, but if Bandos is dropping you should use cash to train a small period with it.

k

Helm of neizinot

Salve amulet (e)

Proselyte plate

Proselyte legs

Dragon boots

Fire cape>Skillcape

Barrow gloves

Berserker ring>Explorer ring

Abyssal whip/Dragon scimitar+Rune defender

Pray Ultimate strength at ankous and kill. Drops pays for prayer potions used, the prayer spell makes you hit more. I believe you will do good.

Helm of neizinot

Salve amulet (e)

Proselyte plate

Proselyte legs

Dragon boots

Fire cape>Skillcape

Barrow gloves

Pray Ultimate strength at ankous and kill. Drops pays for prayer potions used, the prayer spell makes you hit more. I believe you will do good.

Do you do this alot? Should i do it in the one with only ankous or with ankous and skelllies? And about how much exp will i make?

Helm of neizinot

Salve amulet (e)

Proselyte plate

Proselyte legs

Dragon boots

Fire cape>Skillcape

Barrow gloves

Do you do this alot? Should i do it in the one with only ankous or with ankous and skelllies? And about how much exp will i make?

anoku's are about 55k-60k exp per hour and skellies im not sure about

Helm of neizinot

Salve amulet (e)

Proselyte plate

Proselyte legs

Dragon boots

Fire cape>Skillcape

Barrow gloves

anoku's are about 55k-60k exp per hour and skellies im not sure about

Is that rate normal or with the said method?

Just do armored zombies with bandos, it's twice the xp of ankous and gives quite a bit of cash too.

>.> I'm not sure if i have the requirements or if i can even stand to do that quest and the preceding ones.

Just do armored zombies with bandos, it's twice the xp of ankous and gives quite a bit of cash too.

>.> I'm not sure if i have the requirements or if i can even stand to do that quest and the preceding ones.

Get the requirments and do the quest.

Would you rather get half the xp forever, or take a day off to do the quest.

AZ's are much better xp, they drop really good noted items, and won't hit you hard.

Stellactic.gif

Get the requirments and do the quest.

Would you rather get half the xp forever, or take a day off to do the quest.

AZ's are much better xp, they drop really good noted items, and won't hit you hard.

I guess i might get around to it after slayer but wouldn't abyssal demons be better then az's when it comes to money and kinda close in exp?

I can't speak for abyssal demons, but az's are great xp and have an altar on top of them. If you have a bunyip and decent defense, you won't need much food. The quest took me between 40 and 60 minutes. 1 hr vs. 1/2 xp forever. If it'll take you 1hr to get 99 str (which it won't, duh), don't bother.

I can't speak for abyssal demons, but az's are great xp and have an altar on top of them. If you have a bunyip and decent defense, you won't need much food. The quest took me between 40 and 60 minutes. 1 hr vs. 1/2 xp forever. If it'll take you 1hr to get 99 str (which it won't, duh), don't bother.

Yes but i hate quest and getting requirements will be painful but i will do it eventually.