99 fletch?

skylor12344

OK im currently lvl 77 and im looking to get to 99. Will i still be able to profit from fletching if i buy the unstrung bows and the bs and string then sell them back? if so how much profit will i make and whats a good approximate amount of hours it will take me to get 99?

Im only 83 fletching but i did some research awhile ago on exacly how much i would gain in cash, ive lost the document of the math done for it, but i think i recall me earning around 2mil going from 83 to 99 fletching, if i had done that. The money needed to go from 83 to 99 wasnt that much tho, and for time hmmm, depends on how much u play a day i heard people going from 1 to 99 in aweek it depends on how little life you have i guess, some1 here will probably reply that

they'v done it faster then aweek but thats just a statement on how little their life is worth

gl with fletching

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

OK im currently lvl 77 and im looking to get to 99. Will i still be able to profit from fletching if i buy the unstrung bows and the bs and string then sell them back? if so how much profit will i make and whats a good approximate amount of hours it will take me to get 99?

1. Mage Longs getting strung isnt profit, only yew longs.

2. I strung yew longbows from scratch 70-99 fletch.

3. I didnt count the hours, but I made 3m or so, maybe more.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

any other advise on a good play to fletch or something?

Just get it. theres no way you lose more than 50k getting the crappy cape anyway

I dont need a siggy no moar.

from 70-83 i did diamond bolts.. made like 7mil doing those (when the ge first started)

after that i was buying yew logs and bs.. meh it was decent money, i would always invest on the side but maybe 90k per 1k bows i was making? not much. last time i fletched ( a week ago) i just bought unstrung, strung, and alched- since i farmed at the same time i couldnt accurately calculate the bow data.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]