Help with Consutruction.

Rainbow3

Uhm, Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this, but, I would like it if someone could break down EXACLY how much it would cost for me to get 99 construction WITH stealing creation hammers. I would like to do the casual way of using oak planks.

My EXP: 821,793 (6.30% of 99)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. ::'

Rainbow_3.png

You need to make 25,443 oak larders

So multiply by amount of planks needed

Multiply by cost of planks

Divide by 2 to factor in hammers

25,443 x 8 = 203,544

203,544 x 417 = 84,877,848 (Amount of GP needed withouthammers)

84,877,848 / 42,438,924. (Amount of GP needed WITH hammers)

I think that is correct, but, how many SC hammers will I need..?

84,877,848 / 50,000?

Rainbow_3.png

You need to make 25,443 oak larders

So multiply by amount of planks needed

Multiply by cost of planks

Divide by 2 to factor in hammers

25,443 x 8 = 203,544

203,544 x 417 = 84,877,848 (Amount of GP needed withouthammers)

84,877,848 / 42,438,924. (Amount of GP needed WITH hammers)

I think that is correct, but, how many SC hammers will I need..?

84,877,848 / 50,000?

Take the total needed: 13,034,431

Subtract current from it: 821,793

Divide exp by 50,000 (in assumption that the number is right)

-------

It would take 244.25276 hammers, rounded to 245.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Yes, it should take 245 hammers. I suggest not even using the hammers because it takes so much time to get them.

...says the guy with unranked construction.

basically, figure out whether you can simply make money fast enough that getting hammers will take longer.

if hammers save time, theyre worth it, if you simply want to cut down on costs, sc hammers would still be a good idea.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Stealing creation is more fun than construction as far as I am concerned. Also, I don't know about the OP, but I can't make money fast enough to pay for construction. I also suggest NOT building larders if possible. I made some some of oak table at the work bench that used 6 logs each, and was able to make 4 of them each inventory using a servant to unnote planks for me (I lost 4 spaces to money, noted planks, hammer, saw). Of course that setup works with larders too, specificaly that you can build 3 larders even with 24 oak planks. Depends on if you can remove teh larders fast enough I guess. I just hated soing that so I did it another way. Besides, I developed mad dropping skills using my method. My bell pull is not in the same wing of the house as my workshop, so I have to trap my demon butler in there, and he likes to wander 2 rooms down to the throne room. Running back to the workshop AND droping 4 flatpacks before the demon gets back is not easy. The demon takes like 4 seconds to do a trip, so you need to be fast.

Also, assuming to use a demon butler (HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!), divide the number of planks needed by 24 (number per inventory), then divide by 7 (how many times the demon will unnote before you pay him). Now multiply that number by 10000 and you get the ammount of gold you will be paying your demon butler to unnote everything for you.

If your thinkabout going cheep and running to the yanille bank, think again. I can make tables at least twice as fast using the butler. And that is using tele tabs to tele from the bank to my house, so I am only running one way. If you wanted to, you can use dueling rings and tele tabs and save money (assuming you make the tabs and sell some to pay for the materials), but its going to cost you more than the butler if you just buy the rings and tabs, and it will be a bit slower.

Yes, it should take 245 hammers. I suggest not even using the hammers because it takes so much time to get them.

basically, figure out whether you can simply make money fast enough that getting hammers will take longer.

if hammers save time, theyre worth it, if you simply want to cut down on costs, sc hammers would still be a good idea.

I've spent enough time in SC to think that training the skill is faster. I'm not an expert seeing as I don't have all 99's but that's just what I think.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I've spent enough time in SC to think that training the skill is faster. I'm not an expert seeing as I don't have all 99's but that's just what I think.

Well, if you can earn 42.4M in the time it takes to get 245 SC hammers, be my guest ;) .

Most people find that they can't.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3