D Claw "Noobs" Ruin the joy of pking?(For the being atked)

Neilson1111

Bah, really, pking in bounty hunter is really fun and exciting... Ancients, whips, dharokers with their 55's. it's all fun.

One thing ruins my fun in wildy... D clawers.

Really, they are so annoying. They hit you two times with their special, and 90% of the time they fail.

There are even teams that take turns to claw you, as one uses both of his specs, fails, and another comes along and claws you again.

Like really, can't those noobs be a man and fight? And just use the d claws as a finisher, and not to kill someone out of random?

K.O.ing someone may be fun for the one with the d claws, but for the one being attacked, it's no fun at all really.

Sure, you can say "They worked so hard for their d claws" but is there really any honor in that?

What I really want to say is, is it possible to have at least 3 minutes of standing in the wildy not being assaulted constantly from d claws? And not having a man to man fight?

Discuss....

Welcome to runescape pvp.

satan_panda.png

whats wrong with d claws? I don't use em cause i cant but those things are nasty. they get kills easy and kills equal money. Why would you wanna waiste time, food, pots to get a kill when you could just spec and run. Stop complaining, just portect from melee and get on with your life.

2_am_10_hp.png

I do agree with this, 100%.

I only just recently got into PKing/DMing when the new BH came out, and it was nice for the first 2-3 days, there were hardly any clawers or PJers at all. But then they all moved from PvP to BH, and now any world you go to you'll see tons of people standing around with melee protect and claws, just waiting to PJ someone. It really is sad in my eyes, that they stand in the safety of their protection prayer and prey on people who are already hurt after actually fighting and risking. Sure, there are many people who will just go "welcome to PvP" or "Deal with it", but I'd be surprised if any of you have actually DMed, which I really doubt. Risking your items, fighting someone else doing the same, winning, and you get clawed right after. It gets extremely annoying to keep losing items to those people who can't learn to actually risk. Another thing besides clawers that I hate very much is mages, ancienters. Anyone who tries to ancient me I take the liberty of 1-item Cbowing them out of the wild. They freeze and hide behind their spells draining the already drained food of someone who had just fought which again, I find quite annoying.

I do like the idea of the WGS requirement for claws. Another thing I can suggest is a longer delay time to get jumped. Right now, if you eat twice in a row, you can get jumped easily. Back in old wild, this wasn't possible, you had to wait longer. Right now it's around a 2 second delay, I'd prefer they made it a 5 second delay or so, making it almost impossible to KO someone as long as they get prayer up before the timer runs out, and hopefully would decrease the number of PJers aswell, seeing as it'd be near impossible then.

But yeah, I do know where you're coming from Neilson, and I totally agree, being an honour PKer aswell. Hopefully Jagex may put an end to this and make those people learn how to risk to gain things, sometime.

KovmanSaber.png

I didn't see anywhere in the rules stating colour wasn't allowed, I've posted multiple times in colour and haven't received any warning about it, could you quote for me where it says so please? :)

Posting entire messages in colours goes against section 1.2 of the rules (Irritating Posting styles). :) ~Rainy_Day

KovmanSaber.png

I dont need to quote - I have 5740+ posts and have had the issue myself. But since you question my obvious knowing of the subject, I'll report your post to make sure you know.

I can tell you reasons;

Oh wait, theres just one simple reason.

Board colours and layouts might make your font colour unreadable

EDIT: Thanks Rainy :XD:

Learn to trust older members O_o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I don't like PJers, but they are and have always been a major part of PKing. Sometimes you can get a few good fights without them. It was a higher possibility in the old wilderness, and you can sometimes fight without PJer interference in a few little areas now.

People who learn to counter and deal with PJing are the people who eventually spend most of their time PKing. The people who don't are the people who you see with 17 skillcapes.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

I do agree with this, 100%.

I only just recently got into PKing/DMing when the new BH came out, and it was nice for the first 2-3 days, there were hardly any clawers or PJers at all. But then they all moved from PvP to BH, and now any world you go to you'll see tons of people standing around with melee protect and claws, just waiting to PJ someone. It really is sad in my eyes, that they stand in the safety of their protection prayer and prey on people who are already hurt after actually fighting and risking. Sure, there are many people who will just go "welcome to PvP" or "Deal with it", but I'd be surprised if any of you have actually DMed, which I really doubt. Risking your items, fighting someone else doing the same, winning, and you get clawed right after. It gets extremely annoying to keep losing items to those people who can't learn to actually risk. Another thing besides clawers that I hate very much is mages, ancienters. Anyone who tries to ancient me I take the liberty of 1-item Cbowing them out of the wild. They freeze and hide behind their spells draining the already drained food of someone who had just fought which again, I find quite annoying.

I do like the idea of the WGS requirement for claws. Another thing I can suggest is a longer delay time to get jumped. Right now, if you eat twice in a row, you can get jumped easily. Back in old wild, this wasn't possible, you had to wait longer. Right now it's around a 2 second delay, I'd prefer they made it a 5 second delay or so, making it almost impossible to KO someone as long as they get prayer up before the timer runs out, and hopefully would decrease the number of PJers aswell, seeing as it'd be near impossible then.

But yeah, I do know where you're coming from Neilson, and I totally agree, being an honour PKer aswell. Hopefully Jagex may put an end to this and make those people learn how to risk to gain things, sometime.

Yeah, thanks for agreeing -D

Right now, I really want to ask jagex about somet stuff, but the emails I send them never get replied, does anyone know what email they have?

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+

Maybe I'll go kill PJers with barrage just for fun.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

You CAN'T kill pjers with barrage.

Its called a teletab, they all have them.

Won't work in BH.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Thanks Rainy, found it. :)

Ray - No need to be so full of yourself. I asked a simple question as to where it was in the rules because I hadn't seen it, hardly a matter of "not trusting older members". Congratulations on having 'obvious knowledge' on something I didn't.

Nielson, Jagex won't actually respond to direct emails. You used to have to message them through customer support which they disabled a while ago. So honestly as of now there's no way to contact them unless they re-opened CS and I didn't know, in which case ignore this paragraph :lol:

There are still ways to tele in BH Sadukar, if you're quick enough you can use a glory tele, or if you're on ancients you can just tele to Edgeville like that.

KovmanSaber.png

Ray - No need to be so full of yourself. I asked a simple question as to where it was in the rules because I hadn't seen it, hardly a matter of "not trusting older members". Congratulations on having 'obvious knowledge' on something I didn't.

I wasnt being full of myself. You had your head up your [wagon]. :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I wasnt being full of myself. You had your head up your [wagon]. :|

Yes, I had my head up my [wagon] for not knowing something and asking where it was. :lol: That statement makes me wonder how many people you've told to 'learn to trust older members' haven't.

Either way, I didn't come here to argue with you, I came to post my opinion on a topic I feel strongly on, yet it's veered quite off course because of something that could have been said in PM, but oh well. I'm not gonna post in reply to your posts anymore so there's no more off-topic spam so feel free to reply but I won't say anything back. Good day ;)

KovmanSaber.png

Thanks Rainy, found it. :)

Nielson, Jagex won't actually respond to direct emails. You used to have to message them through customer support which they disabled a while ago. So honestly as of now there's no way to contact them unless they re-opened CS and I didn't know, in which case ignore this paragraph :lol:

There are still ways to tele in BH Sadukar, if you're quick enough you can use a glory tele, or if you're on ancients you can just tele to Edgeville like that.

I doubt any Dragon claw pjers know how to Glory tele in middle of combat.

Only wilderness ancient teleport work (AFAIK), since the Edgeville ancient one teleports you UNDER Edgeville, which is connected to Varrock.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

How to stop d claw pjers.. Right click on the prayer icon next to the minimap, select set quick prayers. Click on protect from melee, comfirm. When you see a d clawer coming, click on the pray symbol next to the minimap. Works for me.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done