Firemaking training time and guards clue scroll drops

Nomrombom

How long should it take me to burn about 91k maples for 99 firemaking? I will be burning at the GE, using the south part, with two straight lines across. I know there are faster patterns, but I'd rather do it this way. And NO, I am NOT going to use yews or maples because it would cost more and I have less than 100k cash right now.

Also, I've been ranging guards with the dorgeshuun c'bow I bought. In maybe 2 hours of guard killing, I've gotten 3 clues. I have one banked now because I'm getting tired of them, frankly :lol: . Is this normal, or am I simply incredibly lucky? Only good reward had been a zamorak page 3 which I added to my book as the first page.

PM me for fitocracy invite

How long should it take me to burn about 91k maples for 99 firemaking? I will be burning at the GE, using the south part, with two straight lines across. I know there are faster patterns, but I'd rather do it this way. And NO, I am NOT going to use yews or maples because it would cost more and I have less than 100k cash right now.

i think u mean willows right?

well i use to burn 1.2-1.5k/h when i was focused.. so it will take you 60-78 hs

the problem about GE are the folloing:

-u get random pll foloing u and asking fm lvl (talking makes training fm a lot slower)

-its often crowed and lots of pll steal ur rows: slows u down

-u get lots of randoms at GE

so i advise fming at edge or fallador bank

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

i think u mean willows right?

well i use to burn 1.2-1.5k/h when i was focused.. so it will take you 60-78 hs

the problem about GE are the folloing:

-u get random pll foloing u and asking fm lvl (talking makes training fm a lot slower)

-its often crowed and lots of pll steal ur rows: slows u down

-u get lots of randoms at GE

so i advise fming at edge or fallador bank

He means maples. It would take 135.7k willows for him to get 99 fm, and it would take 90.5k maples, so I think he means maples.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

He means maples. It would take 135.7k willows for him to get 99 fm, and it would take 90.5k maples, so I think he means maples.

well it doesnt change anything to the time to burn 91k logs :P

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Yes, I meant maples.

Isn't that a little alarming, seeing as you could get loads of ranger boots, book pages, trimmed d'hide, etc. and make quite a bit of money? :shock:

PM me for fitocracy invite

As for the drop rate, no, not unless you are insanely lucky. What are ranger boots, like 1-3000 clues or so?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]