PvP Drop Potential

n64jive

it has already been abused, firstly by flowers or other fun weapons. This got updated, then it was the basic wind strike. This got updated. Then people used bronze daggers and asgarnian ales. Then this got updated.

The whole point of the system is to stop real world trading, if say i took full 3rd age melee in and let a friend kill me, and he got a drop worth the same or similar, then how are jagex supposed to know whether i traded it for cash? The system is very flawed i agree, but it's better than having people still able to real world trade.

Edit: Fury amulet dropped from 3m to less than 2m from pvp drops.

Even if they die with full 3rd age, there's no guarantee that the killer get any of his drops. Maybe if he's lucky he'll get one of the items. But the RWT'er losing full 3rd age just so the other guy can get one piece? Still major profit loss. Jagex has already pwned RWTing (unless the RWT'ers actually have the patience to 26k over and over and over again), they're only concern now is to make sure regular players aren't abusing the system. They've already said they're fine with 26king, what they have a problem with is when you can afk for 2 hours straight, coming back occasionally to check your hp, and then kill a guy with 26k for 4m in drops.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

No point paying RWTers to die. Many players would gladly do it for free or if you give them the money.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

No point paying RWTers to die. Many players would gladly do it for free or if you give them the money.

I've been doing this for the last couple of days now, and although it seems I did get lucky at first, it still turns a profit either way.

I would say the lowest profit I've gained from 2 hours total time is 100k which is pretty low. However, I would say I averaged a 500-600k profit, and many of times I gained close to a 2m profit. If one was able to get very lucky, they could easily come out with 10m+ but I don't know the drop rates for the rarer items.

It seems that the amount you lose previously affects how much you gain in some instances(but not all), which could explain why I gained so much at first (I died for over 3m a few days before this first happened)...However, I gained a 2m profit without losing anything previously, so it's unsure if the systems works this way.

Also, I spent around 5 hours in the wild at one point, and didn't notice a significant gain over the 1.5 hours spent in wild, so at some point your potential tapers off. Again this was one trial and could be proved differently by multiple trials.

I do find that the best thing to do is make an agreement with your bounty hunter target. When I just swapped kills with a friend, the reward was significantly less. Also, if you let your target kill you first, you still get a good sized reward killing them immediately after. This I see as Jagex's flaw, because it encourages this technique.

w4M8t.png

I'm doing an experiment on whether you make profit in PvP or lose money. I started out with spending 5.9m in supplies. So far, I've made 4.4m within my first two kills (Dharoks helm). Of course, the 26k trick allows me to recover losses if I go on a losing streak.

Quick question, I've been chopping willows in Draynor on PvP worlds to build up drop potential. Do I need to be risking 25/75k in order to build potential?

Yes...Search the KB jagex states clearly what requirements of gaining potential are(they even suggest ways to gain potential)

w4M8t.png