Cheapest/fastest way to get to 80 crafting.

BlueBuddy

hey i am 63 crafting and i want to get it up to 80 crafting. i have really limited amount of cash on him.I am looking for a way to get crafting up cheap/fast method.

here are stats. user name is project lp

project_lp.png

Can some1 tell me a great way to make money fast with those stats?

trollsminion.png

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Personally I'd use SC needles and craft coifs. You then lend out the coifs as junk to cut costs by a large margin.

Crafting Without SC Needles

Item: Coif

XP: 37

XP/GP: 2.22

Junk Value: 100

Creation Cost: 182

Number to Craft: 43,559

Crafting With SC Needles

Item: Coif

XP: 74

XP/GP: 1.11

Junk Value: 100

Creation Cost: 182

Number to Craft: 21,780

So obviously it'll cost half as much and require half as many coifs with SC needles. All that is really dependant is if you want to play Stealing Creation for then needles required. I believe the needles last for about 43,800xp so you would need 46 SC needles for 80 crafting. That means only 920 SC points are required for your goal. This is one of the cheapest methods of crafting that I am aware of, and I don't find it too time consuming. The choice is yours. best of luck with 80 crafting. ::'

Oh, and about the money. You could simply go to godwars for easy cash. Kill bosses or avansies. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

thank you for the reply. ill start on SC

EDIT- How long would that take at SC?

Join a non combat SC clan and it will be much faster.

Oh and my question is why not do green dragonhide bodies, it isnt that much more expensive and you avoid the entire junk problem?

Its about 20 minutes per 1.2 needles so 46 would take about 13 hours.

I would just make green d'hide vamps then bodies (at 63) as there 124 per hide with SC needles reaching the crafting time massively. You can either alch or sell the vamps/bodies with a small loss per item (about 200 per hide so its about 1.6 exp per gp).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

well go through the thing first that teaches you how to play. then:

collect clay, turn it into arrows or runes, repeat.

oh and a tip is to create a pouch for a familiar and a few scrolls and then as you go on fill it up with the arrows or runes. the scroll will "bank" (it actually goes to the base) and earns you most of your points.

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

at your lvls in sc you would be a good pker. collect level 4 clay and make either lvl 4 melee armor or mage gear and use ancients. youd even won with ranged. you score points by damaging other players, collecting clay and processing it into items. the more points, the more tokens you get towards your needles. i cant explain the whole minigame here, go through the cut scene and play a few times for a better explanation. then you'll have an idea what strategy works best for you

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

btw yea battle staffs are a good idea. You loose a wee bit (like 1.5gp/xp) but your getting 100 xp+ real fast. To start off the more money you invest the faster you go. I invest about 1.5m (its all i have right now lol) and it goes slightly slow cause every time i make them i have to alc to buy more but if you have 3m+ it goes faster

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png