Strength Training

sweetvictory

I've been training at spidies with d scimmy for quite a while now. It has been extremly boring. I was thinking about training at armoured zombies with salve e, but I'm not sure if my defense level, my prayer level, or my weapon is good enough. Can i train at armoured zombs or should i go to train at some other place?

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Are you [cabbage] joking? I do absolutely fine with minimal food used at 75 defence and 57 prayer. Just use best prayer boosting armour or void if you have it. And super str+att. Get 70 prayer if you can afford, if not, just use ultimate reflexes+strength.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hmmm...but is it better xp than spidies? i don't hit all tat high with d scimmy at spidies and armoured zombies are much higher lvl...

Plz those suckers range and i don't have barrows and i dont think i can afford them. All i got is helm of neziot, salve e, torso, d legs and boots and gaunlets and rune def/obby shield with obby cape.

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Part of the extra exp you gain from armored zombies comes from 3 places: Void Melee armor, salve(e), and Piety prayer. You might find that, without void or piety, you'll average around 60k per hour plus whatever drops you pick up.

So if you want to forego AFK training to mix it up, you wouldn't fair too poorly at AZ's. Otherwise, if you're still into AFK training, you could try DT Skeletons (requires partially completing DT).

hzvjpwS.gif