How to earn tickets in CW...

Peronix

I don't know how some of you can earn enough tickets in Castlewars for gold armor, I really can't. I've been playing castlewars for a couple of days now and I have lost every single damned game; about 8 of them. Quite frankly I am getting a little steamed. I've been trying my best to help my team win, but there's only so much one person can do.

So how the heck am I supposed to actually earn tickets here? I've tried quitting from the loosing team and attempting to join the other one but I've waited a whole 15 minutes before without an offer, and sometimes some other guy in the room takes the spot from me (just like how when our team flag drops I am ALWAYS beaten to the drop). Typically it doesn't work out that well.

Yeah... I'm kind of clueless here. Help? :(

Start by playing in little worlds, unless you're a real pro (thus already have several pieces of gold armour), you won't be able to make a real difference in any of the (big) official CW worlds. Secondly, CW has become a game of huge stacking, most of the pro CWers all join up in one team, securing an easy victory for them. This leads to very boring and easy games, but there isn't much you can do about it (besides joining them), especially as a beginner. Finally, don't play CW for the armour, the armour sucks and you can better spend your time otherwise. Play CW for fun! With fun and challenging games, the 20 minutes fly by and that's what a game is about.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Start by playing in little worlds, unless you're a real pro (thus already have several pieces of gold armour), you won't be able to make a real difference in any of the (big) official CW worlds. Secondly, CW has become a game of huge stacking, most of the pro CWers all join up in one team, securing an easy victory for them. This leads to very boring and easy games, but there isn't much you can do about it (besides joining them), especially as a beginner. Finally, don't play CW for the armour, the armour sucks and you can better spend your time otherwise. Play CW for fun! With fun and challenging games, the 20 minutes fly by and that's what a game is about.

pssst the armour does suck but I very play (when I do) for the armour as to have a "complete" poh you need the gold armour pieces for the skill hall

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, only problem with that is that almost all other worlds besides dedicated worlds have absolutely zero players at castle wars. I do remember a time when dedicated worlds were full to the brim swarming with players, and all worlds had a handful of players on it, but now it seems like there's only a handful of pros and a dozen or so newbs (relatively speaking) on dedicated worlds and nobody on the others.

EDIT: Yeah I give up. I found a non dedicated world with people on it, I STILL [bleep]ING LOST. I'M SO GODDAMN TIRED OF LOOSING. :wall: :wall: :wall:

...Sorry, but I'm well beyond pissed right now. Especially with all of the taunting by the so called "pros" when they pile you with D claws, AGS, Barrage, ect... I guess I just miss the days when a level 90 me could score a point on a dedicated world while wearing full rune and a dragon long. I can only imagine how fast those clans would slaughter someone like that now.

Castle wars is all stacked nowdays unfortunately, even the best players have trouble going against the stacks on the official worlds.

Scoring in melee armour will almost always be impossible nowdays, almost everybody can ice nowdays. Just try and get into it playing for fun, not aiming for the tickets, and try going to one of the non-cw worlds that are busy, they will usually be much easier to play on.

Castle wars has been ruined by the official worlds update, its much harder to get into now because the only worlds its possible to play on are terrible to play on and arent fun at all, how i wish i could go back to the days were every world had moderate but v fun games going 24/7.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^