Dragon Claws- The Combat-Minigame Multi-tool?

foursideking

Well, the dragon claws came out a while ago, and since then i've noticed that they are extremely good in minigames. I'll list some examples, and they should allow you to use the newest dragon weopen more effectively.

1) Barbarian Assault: Almost everyone who plays the game knows that with the attacker role, it's tough to find a weopen that has a good special ability, while being able to use all 4 "styles". The dragon claws have all 4 styles of atk, and a special ability that can kill any penance ranger/fighter in 1 hit. They are a "point and click weopen", meaning that it won't matter on how big the target is, but whether how fast you can click on them. As for the other roles, that's where the claws have their flaw. As a purely offensive weopen, it'd be better to have a shield as the other roles prevent attacking anything.

2) Soul Wars: Who says avatar-killing is hard? With the claws' special ability, you can do loads of damage to it in a short amount of time. If you get a group of about 5 people or so with the weopen, you can eaaasily drop it's health down to about half in under a few seconds of the ability. As for ripping through the enemy's team, they also prove very useful, as most of the people there are either wearing d'hide (weak to slash) or mage robes (especially weak to slash). Soul wars is the most common place to use them, although it can be a pain if most of your enemies are wearing heavy armor.

3) Pest Control: Once again another place where people have to kill something that's big, and that rarely moves. The entire point of using the claws here would be to combo with another weopen. Bring along a whip or ddp++, clear through the enemies till you reach the portal, then go crazy. As each portal only has 200hp, 3 people with claws could kill whichever one they target first. There aren't many drawbacks unless somehow the portal your attacking gets overrun by spinners, but with a low chance of that happening, it makes them a useful "portal-basher".

4) Castle Wars: This is the last of the combat-related minigames, yet the claws prove their use once again. They're eaasily a point-and-click weopen, delivering k/o's to anyone who you target. They'd be useful to combo with the ancient magiks, or even the normal ones as it'd allow you to bind/kill your targets a bit quicker.

div>

I feel stupid

I had 40m, so I bought a bgs.

But I never thought about buying the dragon claws :wall:

Least I still have 23m+ bgs

so... I need to make 5m or sell my bgs back

WHY IS CHOOSING A GOOD WEAPON SO HAD.

OT: not a guide, but it does explain the must basic function of a weapon in combat minigames. That being a deadly weapon lols

I couldn't decide between bgs or saving up for a sgs, so i went for bgs.

PS: I'll loan it, jsut pm me or pm ss4goku264 in game lols.

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

Lol, basically anything involving PJing, too.

Corrected.

I used it in real PvP, hardly got any kills because it's pretty inaccurate. I Did lose 2 whips.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I feel stupid

I had 40m, so I bought a bgs.

But I never thought about buying the dragon claws :wall:

Least I still have 23m+ bgs

so... I need to make 5m or sell my bgs back

WHY IS CHOOSING A GOOD WEAPON SO HAD.

OT: not a guide, but it does explain the must basic function of a weapon in combat minigames. That being a deadly weapon lols

I couldn't decide between bgs or saving up for a sgs, so i went for bgs.

PS: I'll loan it, jsut pm me or pm ss4goku264 in game lols.

What's the big deal about selling it? But godswords are highly overrated.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: