61-70/75 agil

skylor12344

i was wanting to get 70 agil mainly for sara gwd and also for the shortcut to blue drags in tav dungeon plus its handy for when i start mep2. So i was going to do it at wildy course only cause of the fact i fail horribly at AA and brimhaven course is a pain in the butt. how long would it take me to get from 61 to 70 at Wildy course using agility pots and terrorbirds?

P.S thats 744 runs around the wildy course

Just use t'birds with scrolls?you get run and increased agility level.Take a few sharks, incase you get pj'ed by revs, keep 1 or 2in the invy.1 space for scrolls and rest of the invy should be cakes.Stay at about 30hp.Also , get a lot of movies/music so you don't get bored.Happy training(you won't regret it).

Just use t'birds with scrolls?you get run and increased agility level.Take a few sharks, incase you get pj'ed by revs, keep 1 or 2in the invy.1 space for scrolls and rest of the invy should be cakes.Stay at about 30hp.Also , get a lot of movies/music so you don't get bored.Happy training(you won't regret it).

Do you even know what pj means...?

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

You can't bring familiars into agility courses... use baskets of strawberries and super energies. make sure your weight is at most 0kg.

You can use familiars at the wildy course. Bring a terror bird/scrolls, a couple anti poisons and bring baskets of strawberries

I can run around the course in like 40 secs, so if you were to run constantly, then you'd get probably get between 55 and 60k xp per hour there. I didn't use anything to run constantly, so I averaged only about 40k xp per hour. I'm not 100% positive though, because I'm just pulling stuff of the top of my head from about 6 months ago when I got from 67-70 agility.

Lagatag.png