Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
RSBDavid

Money for piety help

Ok, here are my stats:

stats225135.png

I have this gear + 900k cash in my bank.

090525225127.png

I need to get 70 prayer as soon as possible. What is the best way to make the money.

I've treid GWD clans but most require 70 prayer or a higher combat.

I don't want to pvp trick the money.

I don't want to sell anything either.

I just need a way to make another 3m for d bones mainly. I really don't want to kill 1700 odd dragons either.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

DH is cheaper than Torag's as of a few days ago. You shouldn't need an obby shield if you have a defender.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Farm some toadflax, make battlestaves and alch them, kill green dragons while youre at it

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Try avansies, your range level is sufficient for it and 900k is enough to buy the supplies. I think it is like 500k an hour or something there. (noted Adamantite bars) I think you said you didn't want to kill dragons but you could do green dragons, keep the bones and sell the hides to buy more bones.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

80-99 Fishing is around 31m, but that'll take to long.

I suggest doing occasional Toadflax Farming and ranging Aviansies for your main source of cash.

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!