85 Slayer and some drop pics

Just gradually been slaying for several years and no I will not be stopping I will get atleast 90 for some reason I feel like im wasting time when I level melee stats any other way and I just enjoy the skill.

090521165045.png

I decided I wasnt going to camp abbys but after using 300 points cancelling everything but spiritual mages I just couldnt get a task :wall: so finally I said screw it and went to mess around there for a while.

Around my 20th kill I got this and left happy when some pkers came :D I honestly have no idea why pkers even attempt to pk at slayer tower the same 2 guys have came there atleast 3 times and tried to kill me I have yet to even run out of food while they ancient me.

090524185914.png

Shortly later I got my first task and got another \:D/

090525215847.png

I considered 85 a great acheivment wasnt originally going to post it though until I got that chain and figured hell why not just through all this together and more or less have a rate my week kind of thing.

I got a Kalphite task so I decided to mess around at the kq I saw someone posting for a partner and figured I'd join her. We killed one but on the second one she was forced to tele I had about 24 hp left no food but she was redbarred so I decided to gamble it. We both missed for several round in a row and my poison hit a 4 to finish her lol.

090526135243.png

Even though I just sold it for a rather weak 4.2m its still one of my favorite drops for some reason 8-)

s86.png

Grats on 85 Slayer and nice drops!!!!

get 99 now ::'

Seems like I always get good levels at bad times earlier I got 88 sum right as someone posted them getting 99 then I get 85 slayer right as two people post 99 lol. But yea I'm working on it could be some time before I get to post that though :(

s86.png

I considered 85 a great acheivment wasnt originally going to post it though until I got that chain and figured hell why not just through all this together and more or less have a rate my week kind of thing.

I considered 85 a great acheivment wasnt originally going to post it though until I got that chain and figured hell why not just through all this together and more or less have a rate my week kind of deal.

You said the thing twice :-#

9/10 great level and amazing drop luck afterwards :thumbsup:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

congratz, i remeber when i hit 85 slayer not to long after the skill came out, and whips were like 20 - 30 mil each lol now they are so cheap its annoyin when u can spend a whole day at abbys and not even get 1 whip :( but i suggest u dont stop keep taskin up and keep trying to get ur slayer up and ull start to see the cash flowing in,

congratz again 10 out of 10

-MeGa-