BF : BC F2000 Code

InfamousDuck

I reached level 25, max level on BF Bad Company yesterday. So now the only gun i've not unlocked is the f2000 so is anyone willing to give me the code for it. Thanks.

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

There is no code to unlock it.

F2000: Link your PSN or Xbox LIVE name to your Electronic Arts account. Log into your Electronic Arts account, then go to this page

Code:

https://profile.ea.com/linkexistingpersonas.doto associate your PSN or Xbox LIVE name with it.

You also need to register two battlefield games one of them bad company.

Google it to find out.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

I forgot to register BF:BC! I thought I wouldn't be able to get the veteran status, but I forgot about registering this game. Thanks for posting.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wait...what?

You have to register the game to unlock items in the game?

That's [bleep] stupid.

They give a gun to veterans of the series. I registered Battlefield 2142, but I thought that I had to register 2 of them, but I forgot about registering BFBC.

Wait...what?

You have to register the game to unlock items in the game?

That's [bleep] stupid.

No! Theres just extra special weopans that can be unlocked.

I tried logging in on my ea account but because you now have to use email address to log in now I was having trouble, but that doesn't matter I might make a new account. Anyway I don't actually have any other BF games is there any way I can get around this?

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

There shouldn't be parts of the game unavailable to people unless they've bought other games from the company. That's such a dirty little trick to pull on people.

It rewards players for being veterans of the franchise. Honestly, the one gun isn't that special. Heck, I won't even use it (just got my veteran status today). Though it was bugging me that I had that one gun locked from use, it isn't that good at all.

There shouldn't be parts of the game unavailable to people unless they've bought other games from the company. That's such a dirty little trick to pull on people.

Theres a large number guns that you unlock in the game plus the ones that you start off with and out of the 10 that you can unlock through other means only 2 of them I would say are worth it, one being the F2000.

2xBarrowsReward

Yeah, starter guns are really just as most of the unlockables. Just takes skill and preference difference.

I'm pretty sure I got the F2000 and Uzi or something for completely owning on the demo.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It rewards players for being veterans of the franchise. Honestly, the one gun isn't that special. Heck, I won't even use it (just got my veteran status today). Though it was bugging me that I had that one gun locked from use, it isn't that good at all.

That's not the point. If I were to have picked up Bad Company, without having previously owned any other Battlefield game, there would be a part of the game that I bought that was sealed off to me unless I spent more of my money, to buy a different game.

It's nice that they're trying to reward "veterans" of the series, but they could've done it in a way that doesn't stick the finger up to newbies.

[/$0.02]

Yeah, I understand. You bought the game, so you should get everything on the disc (ex: Resident Evil 5 :shame:). DICE will hopefully take that option out. Here is a tip though, if you want, just go to register Battelfield 2142, and put in some random names. Eventually you will find someone and register it under your account. If you don't want to do that, I understand, but it is an option if you really want the gun.

Yeah, I understand. You bought the game, so you should get everything on the disc (ex: Resident Evil 5 :shame:). DICE will hopefully take that option out. Here is a tip though, if you want, just go to register Battelfield 2142, and put in some random names. Eventually you will find someone and register it under your account. If you don't want to do that, I understand, but it is an option if you really want the gun.

Oh I don't even play Bad Company - I stopped buying BF games after BF2. It's just annoying that companies pull this sort of [cabbage]. Considering, if other games pick up this model, how long will it be until you get an uber weapon or perk for spending more cash then neccesary on the game?

That's not the point. If I were to have picked up Bad Company, without having previously owned any other Battlefield game, there would be a part of the game that I bought that was sealed off to me unless I spent more of my money, to buy a different game.

It's nice that they're trying to reward "veterans" of the series, but they could've done it in a way that doesn't stick the finger up to newbies.

[/$0.02]

Agree with what your saying but it is only 1 gun out of over 30.

2xBarrowsReward

Agree with what your saying but it is only 1 gun out of over 30.

The number is irrelevant. It's the principle that I'm arguing against.

There's nothing people hate more then having things "off access" to them for no damn reason/a stupid as hell reason.