Close Please!

skylor12344

ok im planning to make a gwd tank and i was just wondering what a good stat setup would be seeing as this is my first one ever to make.

Current Stats:

Att:5

Str:16

Def:1

Prayer:3

Range:2

Mage:1

Hp:13

everything else lvl 1

lol...if ur not going to help please dont spam my post because im looking for stats not smart mouth remarks like your own..please and thank you!

He told you 80+ defence and other stats and why i may ask do you create a file just for tanking gwd it seems kind of pointless.

lol...if ur not going to help please dont spam my post because im looking for stats not smart mouth remarks like your own..please and thank you!

He told you 80+ defence and other stats and why i may ask do you create a file just for tanking gwd it seems kind of pointless.

thats nice but other than 80 def whats stats do i need?

Bandos or Zammy?

Aim for atleast 80 melee stats, 70/80 magic, 70 prayer (with Zammy 43 would be ok, but you'd waste a lot of money), 68 summoning(war t and bunyip can keep me going over 3 hours), for zammy 70 range and agility to a decent level.

You'll need to unlock the teleport, unlock the ogg pools, have about 10m for equipment, 3+ hours worth of music and a fair bit of concentration.

In short GWD <> pure. The only possible on is zammy with a range tank with a decent magic level.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]