Clue Scroll drop delay?

jttoo

Hi All,

Anyone know if there is a delay on the possibility of getting a clue scroll drop from a monster, after you have destroyed a clue scroll?

It seems that I'm getting more clue scrolls from Kingdom Management (Misc kingdom) these days. As these are Lvl 1 or 2 clue scrolls, I drop them on the ground to destroy them. I do this as I don't want to waste time on a lvl 1 scroll and I want to have the possibility of getting a lvl 3 clue scroll drop from a monster. The only problem is that I never get a clue scroll drop within hours after having destroyed a clue scroll. Anyone else experience this? Anyone know if there is a delay time window where you won't get a clue scroll drop after destroying one?

Given that I've had 3 clues on the ground at once, I seriously doubt it.

~Dan

How did you manage to do that?

No. I always drop clues from MTK. Never notice the delay you experienced. No worth a discussion.

Pluto, how soon after dropping a scroll have you managed to get one as a loot drop?

~Dan

No. I always drop clues from MTK. Never notice the delay you experienced. No worth a discussion.

Pluto, how soon after dropping a scroll have you managed to get one as a loot drop?

Very soon if you keep killing Hellhounds for lvl 3 clues. Usually within 100 kills.

These kinds of topics are getting kind of annoying:

"I did something and it didnt work as good as normal! Was it nerfed?"

No, you had bad luck, dropping a clue scroll does nothing, and you can get multiple clues on the group if you kill a lot of monsters fast, as long as you dont have a clue in your bank or inventory you can get more as drops, the minute you do one though it destroys the rest.

~Dan

One of the new creatures from Missing my Mummy drops a lot of level 1 clues, I don't bother picking them up. I've had 3 on the ground at once before.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

You know, I gotta say that the responces to this question have been amazingly rude.

I ask "Anyone know if....."

And I get responces that I'm being paranoid, that its an annoying question and accuesed of trying to find problems that don't exist.

Geez, chill out ppl

You know, I gotta say that the responces to this question have been amazingly rude.

I ask "Anyone know if....."

And I get responces that I'm being paranoid, that its an annoying question and accuesed of trying to find problems that don't exist.

Geez, chill out ppl

Not rude at all, your new here so you just haven't seen all of the different various threads claiming something is nerfed such as aviansies because they got a low amount of addy bars on one of their trips, or how abby demons are nerfed because somebody killed 2k and didn't get a whip. It's nothing personal but you have to understand why people are replying with comments like that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.