30m junk fastest way MUST read

nechryael

Im getting payed for 30m for 30m junk, don't ask who/what/why/when/where/how.

I was thinking of making 200k maple longs (u), that would get me 99 fletching like exactly and thats 30m junk.

are there any faster way of making junk?

I dont think you read the question...

Im trying to make 30m junk not lose heaps of money to lvl a [cabbage] skill like fletching, i was just saying if i done maple longbows (u) that would get me 30m junk with 99 fletch as an added bonus.

I did read the question. Each bolt is ~50gp of junk, and in two clicks you make 10 of them. It's very fast junk, but you aren't increasing value.

You should note that you cannot create value by producing junk faster than making money. I believe the fastest methods of creating value with junk making/gathering is around 250k/hour; you can easily make 500k/hour of real coins killing green dragons.

I did read the question. Each bolt is ~50gp of junk, and in two clicks you make 10 of them. It's very fast junk, but you aren't increasing value.

You should note that you cannot create value by producing junk faster than making money. I believe the fastest methods of creating value with junk making/gathering is around 250k/hour; you can easily make 500k/hour of real coins killing green dragons.

This is true.

If you want Junk, get into merchanting.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You could try NPC trading, I've heard from a guide way back when on tipit that you can make 1m+ an hour of junk. Dunno if this method is still viable.

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=760886&hilit=junk+1m

is no longer of use: the villager hats and stuff are all about 1k less than they used to be so u will even lose money

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

You can make real money faster than you can make junk.

Theres no point...

well yea but since hes getting paid for the junk it would be smart to train a skill like fletching where u make tons of junk...

and to be honest, those fast ways of getting money tend to become boring after some time while fletching maple (u) longs is very afk'able.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

You can make real money faster than you can make junk.

Theres no point...

well yea but since hes getting paid for the junk it would be smart to train a skill like fletching where u make tons of junk...

and to be honest, those fast ways of getting money tend to become boring after some time while fletching maple (u) longs is very afk'able.

Or you could get fletching exp faster and make the 30m in the time you saved?

:roll:

2Xeo5.png