Waterfiends Statistics

trevor92223

Hey, im looking to try out waterfiends for the first time.. just looking for any information that will be useful, such as armor, i know about the crush attack weakness already ::'

Im also looking for Xp/hr Rates at around 80 atk and 80 str, charm rates, and most efficient method.

Thanks

Trevor92223.png

well im not sure about xp rates but i think you should be able to get 45-50 crims per hour(not sure though)

wear karils skirt and top and other mage defence boosting gear and pray protect from range as their range attacks are accurate.

s0ldi3r6.png

wear karils skirt and top and other mage defence boosting gear and pray protect from range as their range attacks are accurate.

I was seeing if it were possible to ditch the protect from range and just tank it there w/ a yip and raw fish drops

Trevor92223.png

You should be able to get at least 70+ charms an hour, probably more. Whenever I go there for slayer tasks, I don't pay too much attention to the rates.

I've tried to kill waterfiends with just bunyip and raw fish drops, but you'd need to get really lucky with the raw fish drops. You could try it, but I'm quite sure you'd need protect from range.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

One thing's for sure, they're damn hard to tank. I can only last 30 minutes without pro from ranged because it's so accurate, even in full torags (I've tried...) they'd still hit through. I think their ranged attacks is slightly like verac's or perhaps the 'Boil' special of the Geyser titan. The only method I could think of at waterfiends is having 99 def 99 mage karil's top and stuff, pony and a enhancec excalibur.

I have no idea about the drop rates of crimsons for your melee stats, but it's really dependant on whether you switch piety on or not. I'll just say around 70-80 crimsons per hour with piety + zspear + good gear.

210ykh2.png

This is what I wear at w'fiends.If I'm on task I use the slayer helm.I take 2 bunyip pouches,about 3 prayer potions, sgs(for specs) and food in most of the empty spots.I have the range pray on the quick prayer menu, which allows me to easily pray flick(yes,I'm cheap when it comes to burning money).They drop 1 crimson at a time, about 9/10 charms are crimson.

Well I just went to waterfiends because I was bored, and I got 63 crimsons in one bunyip. That'd be approximately 85 crimsons per hour. I know its nothing to draw conclusions on, but I'm guessing you should get at least 80 crimsons per hour. I used a setup similar to Aslans, except I used a SGS, because I like big hits :P Since godswords are less effective than zamorakian spears, from what I've heard, your slightly lower stats should be enough to get similar rates to mine, assuming you use the spear.

In my inventory I brought 2 super attacks, 2 super strengths, 8 prayer pots, a super restore (summoning points/prayer points), 2 bunyips, and 50 bunyip scrolls. I repotted att/str every 11 mins on the bunyip.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png