Some Summoning Questions

manitstinks

Ok so I think my summoning level seems kind of low for my combat level. Im kind of cheap so I dont waste all that money. Im gonna get it to 79 where Ill be able to use the 3 pokemon titans

1. Can anyone give me a basic outline of what pouches to make to wont lose a lot of money?

(kind of like gold charms: blah blah

green charms: blah blah)

2. What monsters drop green charms the best?

3. Ive got 700 bunyip pouches that i barely use since i have guthans + sgs now so should i sell the pouches?

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Gold: Barker Toads

Green: Fruit Bats

Crimson: Stranger Plants to 74, then Granite Lobsters through 85. Try to get to 74 with gold and greens, so you can use all your crimsons on lobsters.

Blue: Save

Kill Waterfiends if you're going to melee, Black Demons if you're going to range, and Rock Lobsters if you're going to mage.

You could sell a few if you want, but I'd sell your Guthan's set, honestly. Since the spear sucks as a weapon compared to whip/defender, you're sacrificing efficiency to not use a 2k gp pouch. Not a smart move, and since you have an SGS anyway, you really don't need guthans.

Gold: Barker Toads

Green: Fruit Bats

Crimson: Stranger Plants to 74, then Granite Lobsters through 85. Try to get to 74 with gold and greens, so you can use all your crimsons on lobsters.

Blue: Save

Kill Waterfiends if you're going to melee, Black Demons if you're going to range, and Rock Lobsters if you're going to mage.

You could sell a few if you want, but I'd sell your Guthan's set, honestly. Since the spear sucks as a weapon compared to whip/defender, you're sacrificing efficiency to not use a 2k gp pouch. Not a smart move, and since you have an SGS anyway, you really don't need guthans.

It would be a bad move if the absence of a Bunyip allowed for a combat familiar. It's up to him to use one, although it won't be as efficient as with a higher Summoning. This one's your call, I'm not too experienced with lower level familiar's experience rates.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It would be a bad move if the absence of a Bunyip allowed for a combat familiar. It's up to him to use one, although it won't be as efficient as with a higher Summoning. This one's your call, I'm not too experienced with lower level familiar's experience rates.

I haven't come across a situation where I couldn't use a bunyip but could use guthan's set since I got 68 summoning.

I haven't come across a situation where I couldn't use a bunyip but could use guthan's set since I got 68 summoning.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that a Guthan's allows you to use a combat familiar instead of a Bunyip, which gives more xp even if you factor the slowness of the Guthan's spear.

inuyashakent-2.png

I have yet to have a slayer task that not normally prayed that sgs couldnt heal enough, cb fam is better

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I have yet to have a slayer task that not normally prayed that sgs couldnt heal enough, cb fam is better

This is true. Usually (I know I have high stats) I don't need an SGS to last the whole task without a Bunyip.

inuyashakent-2.png

Don't worry about green charms. They're the costliest to use for the amount of experience they give. You'd do best to stick to waterfiends; you'll find that those 700 bunyips are quite useful there, especially after converting some of them in to scrolls.