Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Ownage, prepare your anus for one hell of a story ride.

my body is ready for your gamertag

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

contains much win

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Ownage has XBL?

W6SUC.gif

[hide]It's The Jack Cheese. I may not be on tonight, my uncle decided to give us our new TV early, so Im a set that up after I finish this bit of work.[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ownage has XBL?

W6SUC.gif

[hide]It's The Jack Cheese. I may not be on tonight, my uncle decided to give us our new TV early, so Im a set that up after I finish this bit of work.[/hide]

Step 6 Wield an Iron fist

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ownage has XBL?

W6SUC.gif

Step 6 Wield an Iron fist

tMtKQ.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

god sometimes i hate playing online

you get those teams that dont know anything and just plain out suck nuts

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

so quiet

whatcha yall doins?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Black aps

2pzzjb9.jpg

Hai.

2mnltad.jpg

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

[bleep]ing weeaboos.

What happened this time?

It's 18, I'm 16 and I don't know much about the party. Don't know the person's parents and if they'll allow all that. Either way, I don't do that anyway.

Sorta been organised this morning.

:blink:

I always thought you were 18 or 19 or something.

*goon is on the muddy dirt and its raining* *sees military people run across the road* *some see him and go up to him* *they are speaking russian* *one pulls out a pistols about to shoot goon* hears shot but the russian dies* *second russian tries to flee but its shot down to* *sees hes being rescued by the /FG/ battalion* *halo crying* *hears 321* "oh my god its goon!! *everyone circles around freaking out* *death moves everyone outa the way and hugs goon but is unaware of the injuries* *tyler yells* what the hell are you doing!?!?!?!?!??! your gunna kill him!!!!!! *everyone pries off death* *you see me* here, have this cucumber, itll make you feel better. *hears dax voice* im going to a party cya guys!!! *everyone yells at dax* no dont!!!!! *dax disipates* *silver comes up* this manga will patch you up better *goon feels better* *321* ok guys im pulling out the flare so the stork heli will pick us up *after awhile* *everyone hears tanks* *tyler* [cabbage]!!!! whose tanks are those?!?!?!?! *goon whispering* th-the russian tanks.... *halo* oh god my body isnt ready!!!!!! *runs into a corner curled up into the fedil position and cries* *321* we arent gunna last this!!!!! *see silver run up to a tank and stick homemade sticky-manga edits* *tank blows up* *everyone runs away then sees the stork heli come and blow another tank up* see a body fall from it while zipping past* *sees napalm open the hatchet of another tank and kill everyone in there* how you like that you sons of a [bleep]es!?!?!?!?! *last tank shoots and hits napalm but only stumbles* god damn that hurt!! *then shoots the tank with his lazor beams of death* *hears evil laugh* god that felt so good!! *walks to the /FG/ squad with a cigar in his mouth* *puffs a smoke* glad we came?

*everyone nods* *stork heli come bac* *everyone gets in* *pepsi* god why is there so many crushed cans in here?!? *stork* sorry! *halo* my body is ready to go home *silver*what about manga? *everyone* oh god no! *the stork heli flies away into the sunset* *pepsi* i could go for a cucmber right now *everyone laughs like at the end of those cartoons and crap like that*

the end

That's the third time in a few days that I've been characterized as an over-emotional idiot. Do I really come off that way? :blink:

Napalm's depiction is strangely fitting though... :-k

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

No Death you do not come off that way at all.

[hide] It was a rather inaccurate description on most of us.[/hide]

2rwucd2.jpg

Oh thank goodness!

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

2rwucd2.jpg

Oh thank goodness!

watermelons are cold and frigid.. and full of yucky seeds.. They're also red on the inside.. and.. they're green on the outside... he obviously didn't describe you well enough.

Halo, i have a feeling this story will keep me guessing till the end,

2pzzjb9.jpg