Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Wtf happened to this thread?

Seriously guys, you disappoint. I use to frequent this thread because it was full of lulz. Now I see half naked pics and sex with animals.

This is your favorite forum, but it is still hosted at Tip.It and we have users who can see it besides you guys.

Serious, Jimmy gave a heads up, multiple times....

and you guys still think we are in the wrong?

The half naked pics were for like 20 pages, as I stated a phase, like everything else. If you dig enough you'll find our religious war too.

I'm pretty sure no one has ever posted sex with animals.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

sex with animals.

I missed that one.

So did I. :-?

Now I know you guys are trolling.

Halo says I can't call you guys hot.

So Das, I guess your an ugly little butt...

:(

No I didn't.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Seriously guys, you disappoint. I use to frequent this thread because it was full of lulz. Now I see half naked pics and sex with animals.

This is your favorite forum, but it is still hosted at Tip.It and we have users who can see it besides you guys.

The half naked pics were for like 20 pages, as I stated a phase, like everything else. If you dig enough you'll find our religious war too.

I'd go on a rage rampage if any of you posted sex with a cute little defenseless kitty.

It seems weird though, it's like this post has everything, and you're trying to segregate it into its components...'Look, something funny. Let's move that to jokes!' 'There's a joke about a hockey stick...let's move that to the ice hockey thread'

div>

It seems weird though, it's like this post has everything, and you're trying to segregate it into its components...'Look, something funny. Let's move that to jokes!' 'There's a joke about a hockey stick...let's move that to the ice hockey thread'

:thumbup:

I'd go on a rage rampage if any of you posted sex with a cute little defenseless kitty.

I'm pretty sure everyone here thinks that disgusting, thus why no one would ever post it.

And exactly what foursideking said.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

The half naked pics were for like 20 pages, as I stated a phase, like everything else.

Phase or not, if it's against the forum rules, it can't be posted, that doesn't make it right.

(I'll get back to you on the latter part, as I swear I saw that... could be wrong but it caught my attention when looking through... (could be another case I was talking about)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Lies and slanders from admins? What now?

Hardly, it's something we don't do. I don't know where animal sex is - i'm awaiting on a link.

However look here.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/234268-last-one-to-post-wins/page__st__59100

On this page are comics that IMPLY RAPE of what i'm understanding to be other forum members.

Hell one of them has an outline of part of a PENIS.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

The half naked pics were for like 20 pages, as I stated a phase, like everything else.

Phase or not, if it's against the forum rules, it can't be posted, that doesn't make it right.

(I'll get back to you on the latter part, as I swear I saw that... could be wrong but it caught my attention when looking through... (could be another case I was talking about)

:mellow: interesting.

To Any non-Mods who don't come here normally

You kinda showed up at a bad time in terms of representing this thread, you're welcome to come back though. :D

2pzzjb9.jpg

Hardly, it's something we don't do. I don't know where animal sex is - i'm awaiting on a link.

However look here.

On this page are comics that IMPLY RAPE of what i'm understanding to be other forum members.

Yes, I am fully aware the implied rape one. As I was a guest star in it... <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Psycho_Robot posted something about frogs being rapists with a link in the text, but I don't think he was being serious. :blink:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

However look here.

Quoting myself again

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

This, tbh.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats