Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Forgive me if i seem racist here or whatnot, but is it just me or has anyone else ever thought like this.

Many minorities like to show their pride for being a certain race or whatnot, and it seems like white people just kind of have white guilt.

Now, as white people, we have colonized, or been in charge of most, if not all of the world at one time or another. Many (it might be fair to say most) technological and learning advances have been due to white people. I don't know about you, but i think that's something to be proud of.

I'd like to make it clear that I have no problems if you want to be proud of who you are, and I'm well aware that had things been different another race could have done everything whites did (I'd recommend watching Guns, Germs, and Steel if you get the chance). But it seems to me whites are just kind of stuck with guilt.

My thinking is, if you play a game to be the best, once you get to the top, you don't feel bad about it.

I've tried to avoid using "we" and "them", because I don't want it to sound like it's "us against them", so if i have and missed it, please don't take it that way.

We did advance a lot, but then we have also stepped on the minorities to get better, like slave trade.

Yeah we can have pride in being who we are, but don't a [bleep] to everybody else because of it, because pretty much every white guy in my school is a [bleep] to the Mexican society.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Forgive me if i seem racist here or whatnot, but is it just me or has anyone else ever thought like this.

Many minorities like to show their pride for being a certain race or whatnot, and it seems like white people just kind of have white guilt.

Now, as white people, we have colonized, or been in charge of most, if not all of the world at one time or another. Many (it might be fair to say most) technological and learning advances have been due to white people. I don't know about you, but i think that's something to be proud of.

I'd like to make it clear that I have no problems if you want to be proud of who you are, and I'm well aware that had things been different another race could have done everything whites did (I'd recommend watching Guns, Germs, and Steel if you get the chance). But it seems to me whites are just kind of stuck with guilt.

My thinking is, if you play a game to be the best, once you get to the top, you don't feel bad about it.

I've tried to avoid using "we" and "them", because I don't want it to sound like it's "us against them", so if i have and missed it, please don't take it that way.

In my opinion, there's nothing to be proud in one's race. You didn't fight to be a part of that race, you just randomly were born into it. It's not an achievement, it just happened. The only thing someone should be proud of is something the person did by himself.

Also, TF2 is great, I didn't understand anything at the beginning, but I already got the hang of it. I'm decent scout and just started playing Engineer. If any of you guys wants to add me on Steam the account name is "Askellad".

16185_s.gif

Australia > Wherever you're both from.

Just you wait Dax.

In my opinion, there's nothing to be proud in one's race. You didn't fight to be a part of that race, you just randomly were born into it. It's not an achievement, it just happened. The only thing someone should be proud of is something the person did by himself.

This.

People get to into thinking they are all [cabbage]s in a trashcan because they were born being white and/or who there parents are.

It's hard for me to explain how i think of it, but part from napalm.

I think just because you have your parents, you get how they act from them, and other things you get from wherever, but you can always change. It's hard to and you'll go back to it every once in awhile but you can do it.

Just don't be a [bleep] to everybody you see, and i would say don't judge but everybody does that, I'll say try to at least, there's always more to someone then they appear, I mean hell, look at me.

This.

People get to into thinking they are all [cabbage]s in a trashcan because they were born being white and/or who there parents are.

I agree, there's nothing inherently better or worse, to be proud or ashamed of. But alas people do anyway. I guess in summary I just kinda of feel like I've been "taught" to be sorry because my ancestors stepped on some toes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

This.

I agree, there's nothing inherently better or worse, to be proud or ashamed of. But alas people do anyway. I guess in summary I just kinda of feel like I've been "taught" to be sorry because my ancestors stepped on some toes.

I edited my post.

And the MLP doesn't even do anything to this thread.

THIS THREAD IS A BIG BALL OF WHAT THE [bleep].

Ohai I'm in love with a show about animated ponies with rainbows and hearts, and it's all about how friendship is great! Because that's not weird or anything.

@pepsi I think I was more taught in school to be sorry or ashamed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Dax needs an avatar.

Ok Ownage.

:c

In case you somehow missed it, my previous statement about ponies was sarcastic.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ok, the frowny face had me going.

I was like, wait, he actually thinks I like MLP?!?!

2pzzjb9.jpg

I just witnessed the power of the subconcious. After mentioning soup in the wall thread, I found myself preparing some myself, but not directly because of it. In fact, at the time of preparing the soup, I had already "forgotten" the post. I just seemed to pay more attention than usual to the Knorr box.

16185_s.gif