Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

What to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I'm having stomach pains and nausea, and my parents are making me eat just rice and water until it gets better.

I know it's not that bad, but good food is an immutable pleasantry, especially the big meals in my house on the weekends that the family spends more than an hour preparing.

This sucks more than the pain does after a rather bad day.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ive had MRE's for lunch for the past couple of days. They're pretty awesome.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Ive had MRE's for lunch for the past couple of days. They're pretty awesome.

Actually awesome or sarcastically awesome? What are they like?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Theyre really easy to make, and it's really a toss up as to what you get with the main meal. For instance today i got Reeses Peices, sugar cookies, some wierd ass bread and traded a guy my jalapeno cheese spread for jelly and peanut butter. The chicken salsa was ok, but the fried rice was awful.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm having stomach pains and nausea, and my parents are making me eat just rice and water until it gets better.

I know it's not that bad, but good food is an immutable pleasantry, especially the big meals in my house on the weekends that the family spends more than an hour preparing.

How long did you have it and where is it?

j0xPu5R.png

I liked the beef stew one. The mashed potatoes are trash though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

People who think MRE's suck probably need to get the sand out of their vagina.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Two weeks or so, getting steadily worse, I haven't done anything about it till now because it got worse today. It's in the stomach and intestinal area, and is almost definitely gas pains, at the very least partially.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I kind of think I need a haircut... and I'm going to get one weather I like it or not >.> Here are a few pictures of my hair

[hide=]vhubyd.jpg

125td6q.jpg

2wbvzg4.jpg

sauvdc.jpg (back)[/hide]

Don't say I should keep it (not that you would =P) I just wanted to know what kind of haircut you think I should get... pictures would help :/

Oh, that. Who's that loser with the short hair? I was so skinny back then. Damn. I don't really look like that anymore, bee tee dubs

Two weeks or so, getting steadily worse, I haven't done anything about it till now because it got worse today. It's in the stomach and intestinal area, and is almost definitely gas pains, at the very least partially.

Do you have a fever? When you cough do you feel a tenderness in the area where it's painful? When you submit pressure in your abdominal area with your hands, do you feel pain?

j0xPu5R.png

Some of the stuff does suck, I'm not gonna lie, but most of the stuff is awesome.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Probably. You think I get to use that fancy stuff? I'm lucky to find a broom. Most of the time I snag a towel and wipe down the floor on my hands and knees.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Do you have a fever? When you cough do you feel a tenderness in the area where it's painful? When you submit pressure in your abdominal area with your hands, do you feel pain?

No, no, and poking hurts but that's just pain at the skin level.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Gotta muster in about an hour. No me gusta.

2pzzjb9.jpg