Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

i decided to take a break from school an skyrim and chill with you guys.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

@Pepsi and Armorare:I was talking about both of you.

And Tyler, it was no rick roll, I wasn't trying to trick you. :mellow:

You mean you didn't mean to pair these two?

JrpNP.gif

Unless there's some new meme that's related to tricking and it has to deal with Halo Gifs and I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts, I'm still lost at how I was tricking you.

Know what? Forget it, you're over analyzing shit as usual.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well, 99% of the PMs I get are about my profile. So, usually, I click my name in the PM, then delete the PM, since I don't need it. It's a habit at this point.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

We got a shipment of a bunch of rubber balls today. The one guy who worked there kept making testicle jokes.

He's challenging your harem. You must battle him to secure your dominance.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Hurt Locker

28 Days Later.

Hictch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Shaun of the Dead.

Hot Fuzz.

Just a few from my collection.

the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie was terrible. Just... terrible.

Akira

Redline

Paprika

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

5 Centimeters per Second

I'm being totally serious, by the way.

The Girl who Leapt Through Time

>hair long enough to be in your eyes

>My Little Pony

Why does this need to be said?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Just realized I still had my sunglasses on my head for some reason.

Now my hair is my eyes. Fml.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Can't talk to you without somehow setting you off. No offense.

I need to get my hair cut, but finding a good quality shop is a pain. I think I haven't seriously cut in over a year (been maintaining with a trim here and there than an serious cut).

It's 10pm, you're inside, why are you wearing sunglasses? Unless you must be one of those kids.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So, today, I wrote a Romantic poem for a friend. Capital R. Gave it to her today, and she really liked it.

Apparently, she took it home, and told her mom about it. Her mom now thinks we're dating. It's rather funny.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So if at all possible I'm going to switch with a girl in the next class so I'll go to Bahrain and she'll go to Norfolk.

2pzzjb9.jpg