Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I believe that our universe in all of it's entirety exists inside of a teapot. This teapot is sitting on top of a tortoise's back as it wanders through an endless inter-dimensional plane. But! Our tortoise isn't the only animal in this plane. Infinite animals, all with teapots on their backs, are wandering aimlesslly about this inter-dimensional plane. And that is everything that has ever existed, exists now, and will exist. The end.

j0xPu5R.png

Whats this about Goon's religion?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

wer u gon?

Seeing relatives. I hate every uncle on my Dad's side for being idiotic, but I'd rather be annoyed (and see cousins I haven't seen so long to the point I forgot their names) compared to being bored and want to axe maim my brother.

Also, Dax, I finally remember the character's name in your avatar: Valmont.

Which looks better?

[hide]ssTjd.jpg

m7Z9m.jpg

6kTTd.jpg[/hide]

Second one makes the left side of the brain look rather underwhelming. I like the first one best. I don't know what Miyazaki has to do with the other 2 pictures, though.

16185_s.gif

Friend does a stupid FB game where whoever is X to like does something. I was second to respond and picked out an image from Jackie Chan Adventures with the assumption she's seen a bit of the series and get the reference.

Turns out she never saw the show.

ddyvyh.jpg

So Daxbro. How's life in the downunder?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."