Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hydrogen Bombs would like to say otherwise.

But you point on guns makes them the greatest defense invention ever created in human history.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mmmm. Toasted cheese sammitches.

I had a thought, when I reached to get the milk gallon in the fridge, Toasted Cheese Sammitches + Ketchup = ???

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guns are the most dangerous invention ever invented, because you can easily kill someone just by shooting them.

Forgetting that one of humankind's talents is giving almost any given object a malefic or deadly use just by grabbing a hold of it.

Pencil? Stab them. Paper? if you're in a position of power, you can sign a death warrant. So many things to note as examples.

And then the Earth asploded.....again.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Interesting. Strange that this is from a Republican candidate.

So the middle school down the street from me just dropped off a $36 ham, it's freaking massive, $25 gas and food cards, and a bunch of other food stuff.

That was very nice.

Can somebody explain to me why the following quote is funny/how it makes sense?

It took tens of thousands of years for humans to go from wearing no clothes to covering almost every inch of their bodies. It's taken about 200 years to reverse the process.

Owwwww, I stretched my back/neck wrong and now my neck hurts.

LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK LURK