Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Nice girl is nice.

EDIT: Not Wits.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

This content is currently unavailable.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's not like I wanted to go to sleep tonight anyways.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

#YouKnowItsRealWhen is trending on twitter. All about relationships. Most of the tweets are about either texts (goodnight, good morning, love you, etc) or sharing passwords.

So it's real when it's virtual?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

#YouKnowItsRealWhen is trending on twitter. All about relationships. Most of the tweets are about either texts (goodnight, good morning, love you, etc) or sharing passwords.

So it's real when it's virtual?

my ex wanted me to use his name in my password.

so i used the password: hisnamethemoron

:roll:

he tried loggin in without my permission. and was confused.. as he thought i used his name.

so if your perosnal data gets cleared from firefox... you're [bleep]ed!

yea.. then i just generate a new tif password.

it's actually the most secure way of keeping a password.

if tif gets hacked.. good luck having them get my rs account.

When I forgot my steam password, they just sent me an email...

Sounds like you made it more complicated.

most password haxors these days work so that they send you an email, asking you to log into something. so you click on the link and try to log in.

if anyone sends me a really convincing tif phishing email.. i'd be like wha.. when it gave me the login screen. <_<

When I forgot my steam password, they just sent me an email...

Sounds like you made it more complicated.

From what I was able to gather, she didn't remember what email she set it to send recovery attempts to.

YOU [bleep]ING [wagon] [bleep] YOU.,

I [bleep]ING INPUT THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.. HOWEVER [bleep]ING STEAM DOESNT [bleep]ING RESET YOUR PASSWORD UNLESS YOU REMEMBER THE SECRET QUESTION ETC.. WHICH I TOTALLY DIDNT BECAUSE WHY THE [bleep] SHOULD I REMEMBER THAT SHIT WHEN THEYD IDNT GIGVE ME MUCH CHOICE IN PICKING A QUESTION.. AND WHENEVER PLACES ASK ME THOSE QUEWSTIONS LIKE WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE COLOUR.. I PUT SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PICKLESS OR CATS.. AND I DONT REMEMEBER.. WHAT I PUT DOWN SO [bleep] YOU BECAUSE YOURE A [bleep]ING [wagon] WHO JUST LAUGHED AT ME AND CALLED ME STUPID WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU [bleep]ING GAY WHITE [wagon].