Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Oh really now...

Like how I just made a comment about that last post that every moderator can see. But you'll never know what it says!

How do you KNOW?

For all you know, I'm an admin trolololing around with a proxy and an alt account. ;)

But an admin would know better than say something like that. ;)

Or would they? Again, how do you know this isn't a trololoing alt account? Or that I don't have hax? Or a trillion other possibilities that could let me see if/what your secret little note about that post was, if there is one at all?

For that matter, how do you know that I exist? For all you know, I am the literal figment of the Internet, messing around with all of you.

There's the twist.

Back in the magical land of FT, we'd just call him hex.

I am offended, my good sir! At least I'm not constantly trying to RP eating people's brains out with a spoon, and then whining to the GM when I don't gain all their abilities through my digestive system, then whining about how I'm hated arbitrarily when I'm really just disliked because I refuse to accept the GM's decisions!!

Oh, and then making an alt account to do it all over again...

And for all we know, a third time.

I am not Hex, I am Pathos. [/bay12 lower forums meme]

And hey cool, it's DAX.

a70c7.png

Have fun with your TV.

I'll be over here in my corner, playing Dwarf Fortress.

Oh god not that game. I spent more time watching the Lets Play videos than I did actually playing. Maybe I should give it a go on my new computer; hopefully I'll get better than 4fps...

Okay, we'll do it with 2 pages left, then we can move it back within 5 minutes or so

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Oh really now...

Like how I just made a comment about that last post that every moderator can see. But you'll never know what it says!

How do you KNOW?

For all you know, I'm an admin trolololing around with a proxy and an alt account. ;)

Or would they? Again, how do you know this isn't a trololoing alt account? Or that I don't have hax? Or a trillion other possibilities that could let me see if/what your secret little note about that post was, if there is one at all?

For that matter, how do you know that I exist? For all you know, I am the literal figment of the Internet, messing around with all of you.

There's the twist.

I am offended, my good sir! At least I'm not constantly trying to RP eating people's brains out with a spoon, and then whining to the GM when I don't gain all their abilities through my digestive system, then whining about how I'm hated arbitrarily when I'm really just disliked because I refuse to accept the GM's decisions!!

And hey cool, it's DAX.

Coughresistancecough

Oh really now...

How do you KNOW?

There's the twist.

And hey cool, it's DAX.

Coughresistancecough

quote train

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Oh really now...

How do you KNOW?

There's the twist.

And hey cool, it's DAX.

Coughresistancecough

coughI'dprefertogivehimthebenefitofthedoubtcough

a70c7.png

Oh really now...

How do you KNOW?

There's the twist.

And hey cool, it's DAX.

Coughresistancecough

coughI'dprefertogivehimthebenefitofthedoubtcough

Coughmetoobutthepostingstyleartisticstyleandcountryoforiginarestrikinglysimilarcough

Not that I mind, I was one of the few that didn't want him to leave.

[/quotetrain]

And Dwarf Fortress is wonderful and epic. I can run 100+fps on my current system at embark.

Anything new and exciting since summer?

Ghosts, trade improvements, night creatures, lairs... and a ton of bugfixes. Medical system actually sort of works now.

a70c7.png

yeah brah

RIP Michaelangelopolous

If we make 4k tonight does that mean aus is the best?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

no

RIP Michaelangelopolous